𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

a/n: howdy yall- you know the drill.. got carried away with the smut again.. 

Please review trigger warnings before reading

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

"I think I might keep you around," Draco grinned as I handed him the last dish that I washed. We ate pasta with tomato sauce and bread. Simple- better than burnt pizza that he was going to feed me.

Also, it relaxed me to cook and clean up. It's been since I was home for the summer after the hospital. It was distracting my mind from everything happening and I could feel Draco getting possessive and a bit harsh after I got out of the shower. He didn't want me to know he was crying even though his eyes were red and puffy. 

"We could have ordered something." Draco dried the dishes throughly before placing them on the counter with the others. "You didn't have to cook and clean."

"I don't mind. I enjoy it, surprisingly. My bother and I used to cook with our house-elf," I softly smiled back. "Are you feeling a little bit better now?"

"I guess. Thank you," His sleeves were up halfway, his muscles showing through his shirt. "For always asking me if I'm alright."

Blackened red, scorched skin on his left forearm that I've never noticed before. I mean, I knew he had a Death Eater tattoo but I expected it vanished when Voldmort died. 

The guilt rose up in my throat.. He was taking care of me but who was taking care of him? I could only picture the living nightmare within fire and plead that raged confidentially inside of him- the sounds.. the olfaction.. the gulps of air he uniformly labored to recuperate. 

I wasn't intending to stare at his half raw, red, and black brand, but his vision comprehended the route of my vision undeviatingly down to where I was studying.

"Sorry—." I said immediately, "I wasn't trying to.."

"I can't charm it with no wand," he said sternly, leaning around and pulling his sleeve down. "I didn't think of it until after I got out of the shower."

"Draco, I'm sorry. I-."

"I don't need the pity sorry, Kins." His jaw was however still strong. "I have marks that I don't want to be explained, too."

"I can help you with it," I tried to offer, following him. "There's hippie magic that can help heal scars and burns."

"I hate hippie magic," he rolled his eyes."If you're such an expert then why don't you use it in yourself?"