thirty-five

pls review trigger warnings before reading 🤠🤠🤠

a/n: fluff & double (?) smut bc..... the drama starts next chapter. And I mean.. the DRAMA. Malfoy. Kingsley. Greengrass. Granger. Zabini. Longbottom. Parkinson. Even Martin- you'll know the whole truth and nothing but the truth by and during the 'holiday' break.

  like this chapter, if you have ever felt some way about my writing, 🥵

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

Marley and I held hands the whole walk to my favorite spot near the cottage

Marley and I held hands the whole walk to my favorite spot near the cottage. Her small fingers interlocked with mine as if it was made to be and every so often my thumb would brush against hers.

It was way past nightfall by now- the perfect time to see the stars above the deep meadow above the cliff overhang.

The day had been perfect. Well, after my annoying persistent bug of a mother left. We made our wand selections. Casting a few silly spells to each other. We took a nap together, then Marley let me sleep while she made us lunch.

We listened to some music, she roamed through my tiny but extensive bookshelf I had at the cottage, and then we made a small, simple dinner together.

I don't think I have ever smiled or laughed this much in my entire life- I'm not being dramatic, for once.

Marley laughed as I picked her up by her waist to help her over a tree trunk, "Where are you taking me?"

"Stop talking," I responded. I squeezed Marley's hand, "You know animals come out here at night, and they can hear you."

"Yeah, I know." She squeezed my hand back. "I can smell them... It's like a wolf thing. If there's fresh blood especially."

I snickered, "That is oddly hot."

"Until you're forced to eat and smell things for the rest of your life," she mumbled.

"What? Fuck- please be careful," I backtracked when she tripped on something and luckily my arm was there to catch her.

We walked through the small spaces and over the tree logs until I reached the tree that was so huge that I marked it with glowing tape almost a year ago.

"Over here and to the right," I pointed. I was carrying a blanket and my wand in the other hand that wasn't holding her. "This... this is it."

She took a few more steps and was just as speechless as I was when I first found it.

"Wow.." She stared at the view

The town of hogsmede in the far left, glowing faintly in the distance. Stars all above us.