sixty-six

chapter sixty-six
For our Slytherin Six.

PLEASE READ TRIGGER WARNINGS BEFORE READING.

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES VERY SENSITIVE TOPICS INCLUDING DEATH.

People often don't get the mental health services they need because they don't know where to start.

If the situation is potentially life-threatening, get immediate emergency assistance by calling 911, available 24 hours a day.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Live Online Chat. SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline, 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)

Thank you for taking the time to educate yourself on this subject. Back to reading..

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

I didn't really understand what was going on. Only a few short hours ago, I was at my parent's bedside at the hospital kissing them goodbye so I could go to therapy. Then, I got into a heated argument with Marley when I should have been apologizing.

And now, we were in the middle of nowhere with a psychotic therapist that turned out to be one of my dead best friends. Owning up to all the fucked up shit that has happened to us over the past few months. Without any remorse for her actions.

To say I'm shocked and already traumatized is a bit of an understatement. Because nothing made any sense, yet Millicent Bulstrode being that person made total sense.

She still has access to Hogwarts grounds.. to the Slytherin common room. To our dorm room.

Theodore, Draco, Blaise, and I all had our hands and our ankles tied behind our back after Millicent used The Incarcerous Spell that conjured thick ropes from thin air to stop us from attacking her.