seventy

hi again
quick filler chapter

please review trigger warnings before reading

this is the worst chapter i've ever written sorry, but had to write it!!!

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙PRESENT DAY𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
PRESENT DAY
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

I barely made it through the platform when The Hogwarts Express started to leave the station. I stayed up way too late packing for the last term after having dinner with my father.

I made my way past all the carts, ignoring all the whispers from the students about Millicent. By now, Blaise had told the Ministry what happened over winter break.

After hearing the recent news about Lucius Malfoy, I think there might be an end to all this madness. The madness that we started and were forced to finish.

The train started moving when I shimmied my way into the seat. Blaise, Marley, and Draco were already seated when I showed up.

Marley, who was wearing a sweatshirt that was presumably not hers, placed her palm out flat towards Draco, "Can I have it now?"

Draco rolled his eyes, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small potion purple-filled vial. "You don't need it, Kins. I'm right here to wake you up, you're fine."

"Please, Draco," she whined, taking it from his hand. "I'm not fine. I'm tired. I can rest the whole way there, I won't even bother you at all."

"You don't bother me," he protested. "It's just the last one. I don't want you to regret taking it when you can't sleep later when we get to school."

I glanced up at the vial she was holding, "What is it?"

"A dreamless potion," Draco grumbled. "We barely slept last night. And the little quality we got, she had night terrors again."