𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

a/n: 🤡🤠

listen to the song above for more dramatics 

Please read trigger warnings before reading!

sensitive topics are written in this chapter

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

"Taylor! Move!" Marley screamed. Marley threw another defense charm, "Adrian, stop! Don't touch her, stop!"

"You stupid bitch," Pucey yelled. Hitting Marley back with another shock.

Pansy yelled the same time Draco did, "Marley!!"

We all were yelling each other's names, unsure of what was going on- who was throwing what.

Everything was happening so fast. There was a flash of blinding green light and a rushing sound, as though a vast, invisible something was soaring through the air. "Avada Kedavra!"

My breathing had stopped when I heard the Pansy shout the killing curse, followed by screaming and loud splashes into the lake.

"Oh my god—." Theodore yelled. Draco, Blaise, and I ran to the railing trying to see if we saw anyone. Quickly, we made our way down the high hill of rocks towards the edge of the lake

"I'm going in," Draco announced suddenly, he sprinted down the lakeside, extending his neck to see if he saw anyone. "It's raining too hard!"

"It's too rough," Theo screamed. "I can't even see anything. The cyclones are starting to form."

Storm winds can alter the lakes as well with large systems causing storm surges that lower lake levels several feet on one side while raising it even higher on the other.

"What else can we do?" Draco cried. "They are going to drown down there."

"We will trade off and on," Theo told Draco quickly. "Blaise will stay at shore and Lydia- run and go get help."

I nodded, unable to process anything else.

Sprinting as fast as I could, the rain hitting me fast hard. By the grace of everything holy, I saw Neville, Hermione, Ron, and a few others at the tables watching Ginny and Luna play chess.

"Nev," I cried. Running to their table, "You- someone needs.. we need help."

"Woah, woah." He instantly stood up, grabbing my hands. "What happened? You got caught in the rain?"

"We need- Marley and Pansy.. and Taylor and Pucey-."

Neville shook his head as if I wasn't making any sense, "What? Lydia.. take a deep breath."