sixty-four

howdy, folks..... long time no see 😅

a/n: sorry for the month break. I needed time to take care of a few medical things. Anyway, here's some bby drakins content + remember what happened at the end of the last chapter (the Slytherin six minus one went to therapy and got caught in a portkey)

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

please review trigger warnings before reading

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

fifth year
(order of the phoenix)
hogwarts castle

It was a very depressing, rainy, and gloomy Saturday morning in the middle of March during fifth year. The Slytherin girls had a weekend pass to have a slumber party at a hotel in Hogsemede, but I was far too consumed with life around me to join them.

With the girls gone, my dorm room was empty, and that also meant that I could stay and spend time with Draco without any interruptions. We had been seeing each other in private for quite a few months.

We took great lengths to keep our illicit relationship a secret from the others. It wasn't much of a big deal. In fact, I surely don't think any of our classmates paid much attention to what we were doing.

But, the rushed attempts of quick contact in empty classrooms and nights where I had to fake studying in the library to get away never ended well. With every time, the bond between us got stronger.

It was almost like a fun, private, flirtatious game between us. The sexual tension that filled the classroom when I would purposely wear the knitted cardigan that matched the knee-high stockings that drove Draco wild. He would sultry brush past me when reaching for a potions ingredient in the back of the classroom, touching the under of my skirt with his fingertips.

Only for his wandering eyes in the back of the library to see when I was intensely studying and needed a break. Sufficient enough to find his tongue buried deep inside of me in an empty classroom and his fingers shoved into my mouth to capture the whimpers of pleasure he was forcing out of me.