eighty

hi- another update because why not (Nott) 🫶🏼

sorry i didn't add to read the trigger warnings before reading on the last two chapters!!!!

ily hope you enjoy theos last chapter 🥹😭

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

We've been here before. The five of us, then six of us- the whole Slytherin class. We talked about leaving for so long that it felt impossible.

The dream that turned into a living nightmare, turned back into a dream. And it felt... My brain felt mushy thinking about it.

The last day at Hogwarts felt like something out of a movie. The class that survived, finally graduating and moving on. Still hot and grieving the few who didn't make it, the ones who should be here.

Marley Kingsley was no exception to this bittersweet moment of congratulatory success. It was the most odd of all. Not that any of us thought she wouldn't graduate, but mostly that she was alive. It was a different Marley now, the girl before was gone and the girl who survived was also gone.

The war made us spin into new people and finally the five of us collectively all accepted it. I suppose that was the point of the therapy nonetheless.

"Congratulations by the way," I nudged her shoulder with my own. "Big sister times two? How old is she now? Nearly three months, right? Have you gotten to see her yet?"

"No," she gave an accepting nod, but frowned a bit. "But, I'm working on it. I'll see her soon, I feel like. I'm trying to get Eli to return my letters."

Marley had pulled her hair up into a messy bun, two curls dangling on either side casually. She wore Draco's shirt and a pair of black leggings, paired with her universally worn converse.

"When did... that happen?" I said bluntly, as soon as I saw it. "The giant purple rock on your finger?"

"Promise ring," she smiled softly towards it, wearily trying to not hurt me. "He gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I only started wearing it a few days ago. It didn't feel right when everything around me was.. chaotic."