forty

idk if its fourty or forty. the internet tells me both idk

please read trigger warnings before reading

a/n: yall know there is probably an unfinished sentence or thought in here lol 

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
(also this GIF please lord have my SOUL. The hand moment fuck me!)

Marley and I only slept for a few hours before the alarm went off

Marley and I only slept for a few hours before the alarm went off. Startling the both of us awake and causing her to cling closer to me when I reached to shut up the persistently loud beeping.

"Fuck-." I groaned out loud over how tired I was. I stayed up all night worrying about Mars only to have her come here fucked up.

I admit that once she was here, my thoughts about seeing my father cleared up immensely.

My lips found the crown of her hair and lingered there- lost in thought as I attempted to wake up.

Only one dinner. One dinner and I can come back to this exact place with her. Together. Together with her. Nothing else will matter. All week we have together.

"Hi," she yawned. Then strengthened her legs out I didn't know how she slept with our legs tangled together without cramping. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Hi," I kissed the top of her head, pulling her back closer to me. "I did- although I think it's very safe to say that I missed this. Waking up next to you."

"I missed it, too." Her sleepy voice almost lulling me back to sleep. "My bed at home is very nice but.. empty. Which is an odd feeling because I've never spent the night with someone else before."

I almost laughed at her statement because I felt the same way. Despite everything that I've done and all the girls that I have shagged- treating them fowl and awful, Marley was the exception, "Are you feeling a bit better? I wish we could sleep longer. I know you're exhausted."

"I guess," she whispered. "I think I have a headache from crying. My nose is all dried up, too."

I fully opened my eyes and searched the nightstand for my wand. It was placed next to the alarm clock, next it was to her wand also. "You want me to heal you? Takes two seconds to fix."

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you until this morning," she sighed. Letting me heal her quickly and quietly. "It... I don't know. I don't think I still fully understand what is happening and it's all sort of fucked."

"Hey, stop that. I understand why you didn't say anything so easily. Yes, it's really fucked. But," I nodded. "I'll figure something out, don't worry."