𝙨𝙞𝙭

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

ʟʏᴅɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

It didn't surprise me that Hermione Granger wanted to talk to me before school started.

You see, everyone knew her as this smart, studious, brave girl. Which, no doubt she is. 

But, even the best of the best get overwhelmed and stressed.

And that's where I came into play. Pun intended. I knew her just like that. 

She was pushed against the fourth-floor empty corridor wall. We were in a hot make-out session that started soft but now escalated into more.

I was kissing her all over. Leaving bruises that she would have to cover up later.

"I thought you didn't want to be doing this?" She gasped as I kissed her again. "And I recall you said that you met someone else?"

"You're the one who asked for this," I pulled away to cup her face. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I don't want you to stop." She suppressed another moan after I pulled down her blouse and kiss on the top of her breast. "Do we have to be doing this in the corridor?"

"Where else are we going to go? Class starts soon," she tried to control her sounds again.

"It's okay, baby. Moan for me."

She let a soft whimper escape her lips as I reached my hand in her skirt and slipped under her panties.

God, she was so fucking wet. "Good girl. Did you miss it when I touched you this way?"

"Y-yes, Lydia," she whispered. "I missed this so much."

I continued to touch her softly under her clothes. "I missed it too. I missed making you cum before classes started. I missed being your little stress reliever."

"Mmm," she nodded. "More, p-please."

Watching one of the strongest people everyone knows beg for me to pleasure her is the hottest thing imaginable.

"Lean against the wall," I demanded gently and she listened. I got onto the ground and moved her knees apart. My lips trailed all up to her thighs and I planted kisses on her skin. Teasing her.

Hermione moaned again, "Please, Lyds."

"As you wish," I pressed my lips to her clit and began sucking on it. My tongue began working also. Lapping up her wet folds and then up to her clit. Then, repeating the motion.

She reached her hands down and tangled her fingers in my hair. My favorite part. I fucking loved it when she was needy.

The thing about fucking your own sex is that you know exactly what feels good. Benefits both parties.

Hermione pushed my head closer to her body. If anyone saw us, they would see her with her blouse half down and me kneeling with her skirt covering my head. I was holding her legs up by my hands from under her body, pushing her against the wall.

"I'm close," she breathes into the empty corridor. She was whining again, breathing hard as I brought her closer to her orgasm. Close enough that she's begging and her jaw drops.

"What's that? Do you want to cum?" I moan against her pussy as her knees start to buckle.

"Yes," She gasped, "Please, Lyds. I need it."