forty-four

howdy y'all 🤡🤠☠️

please read trigger warnings before reading ♡

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

"Look... Marley.. Before we start arguing and shit," I tried to get my story straight before she started talking. "I just wish to say that-."

But, to my surprise- there was no talking. She didn't want to talk. Her lips were on mine just as the door closed. My hands cupped her face when I was taken by the alarm.

"Wait, Marley," I kissed her back despite the hesitation Passionately- as if no amount of time had passed and everything else was back to the way it was. "What about Draco?"

"I don't care," she said lustfully. "He fucked up," her mouth back on mine, "I only want you."

I let out a reluctant moan. This was wrong. Entirely. But we didn't stop.

We both walked backwards without leaving each other and fell in to the bed, her on top of me.

"I'm so sorry," she bent down and sighed into my lips. "I'm so so sorry. I should have listened to you."

"I know. It's okay, Marley," I said back to her. Letting myself fully taste her mouth, pulling her into me quickly before she could let go. "Fuck, I want you. I need you so badly, Marley."

"Mhm," she nodded again. "Take me then. Have me. Have all of me, Theo."

It felt like a dream. It seemed that it was always my dreams that led me to this version of her. Her small hot, soft body against my own- grinding on me. Moaning for me. Coming undone for me.

"It was only ever you, Theo. I love you," she whispered. Both of us shedding our clothing hastily, not caring about anything else.

My fingers running down her flawlessly tanned skin, bringing goosebumps down her backbone and making her arch for me perfectly.

Just for me.. All for me. Always for me.

I took a step back, studying her face and her curves. Her scars on her body that she hides from us all. She blushed, "What? Do I have something on my-."

"No," I touched her side. "You're perfect. Always and will be forever."

"Ow.." she gasped suddenly when I touched her stomach. "You can't touch me there.."

I looked down at her torso. Blood seeping out of open wounds, the gash wounds from where she was slashed by Greyback. "Why did you do it, Theo? Why did you lie to me?"