fifty-eight

please review trigger warnings before reading!!!!

Another chapter? Why yes.
(My other fics rn: 👩🏽‍🦯)

Anyway.... Decided to split this up, considering the next part of Marley's plot will need to come from her POV or else Draco will just be standing there like: 🧍🏼‍♂️

As I said in the last chapter here is some luck--- 🍀🍀🍀

Side note before you read this is a Tebo:

The Tebo was very dangerous and could make itself invisible, rendering it virtually impossible to capture or evade. Tebo hide was strong and therefore was often used by wizards and witches to make protective shields and clothing.

 Tebo hide was strong and therefore was often used by wizards and witches to make protective shields and clothing

Long authors note sorry yall 🕺🤠

I highly suggest listening to this song that I found today while writing this. I'm screaming, it's PERFECT.

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

The sun was far peeping through the blinds of the Kinglsey's guest room when my body attempted to stretch out to pull Marley's warm body closer to mine

It was no use. I woke up alone. Again. Well, not entirely. Elijah Kingsley was standing near the windowsill, gazing at the snow falling.

I rubbed my eyes once, searching the room for Marley. The clock only read ten am, which meant that I only slept for two hours.  "Um, hi,"

"Good morning." Eli beamed over at me, his grin growing larger once I recognized his presence. He had the same smile as Marley, which made me smile in turn. I had no clue how long he had been waiting there for me to get up. Or where Marley was. "It's snowing outside again. Do you think St. Nick will still come?"

Painfully, I stretched my arm upwards to stretch, suddenly remembering what happened last night and how Marley helped me fix it. "Yeah, I think there is a blizzard happening. I'm sure Christmas will still occur either way."