𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

pls... enother update? IDK her,

im depressed so enjoy

listen to the song above while u read if you also are #depressed

Please review trigger warnings before reading this chapter

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

I wasn't trying to be an egotistical, self-absorbed asshole

I wasn't trying to be an egotistical, self-absorbed asshole. I really wasn't. I really.. I really fucking wasn't.

But it seemed as if that was the only way I could communicate anything. I was tired of being Nice Nott and getting walked all over. I was tired of it all.. have you ever wanted to give up? I was there. I was about to give up.

About four hours after the accident, I left the infirmary and instantly made my way to the Hufflepuff side of the castle. I was in shock.. upset and angry at myself.

To get to the common room, I had to walk through the kitchen in the basement castle. I didn't talk to anyone- I didn't look at anyone. I needed to see her- I needed to hold her. I needed to make sure she was okay.

Unlike the other common rooms, entrance to the Hufflepuff one doesn't require a password- so, I walked in freely and went straight towards Taylor's room.

I knocked on her door three times and instantly heard shuffling. "Come on, open the door." I leaned my head in and whispered to myself. I anxiously rolling onto the front of my feet and then back until I saw her.

"Theo," she whispered heartbreakingly. "Oh, goodness. Thank god, I didn't.. I'm sorry. Are you alright?"

"Taylor," I pulled her into my arms. I repeated her name hoping it would make it real that she was here and okay. "Taylor. Don't be sorry."

"How bad is it?" I motioned to her head, "Are you hurt? Does it hurt? I moved my hands into her hair, investigating her like a science project.

"No," she whispered. She was sad.. her whole facial expression was sad.. "I'm not hurt. I'm sore already, but... compared to.."

I cut her off, "I know. Don't say it.. please."

"I'm so sorry, Theo." She hugged me, almost as if a hug could bring my best friend back. "I'm so so sorry."

I wrapped my arms around her- becoming engulfed in her scent. We both showered, in fresh clothing, and ready for bed. "Are the others alright? Marley and Draco?"

I nodded again. "Draco left. I don't think I saw him after he helped Marley to the healers. Marley had a few broken ribs I think. She... I don't know. She's in shock. I could hear her screaming when I was in Pomfrey's ward."