𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

*Please review the trigger warnings before reading.*

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
ᵀʰᵉᵒᵈᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵒᵗᵗ
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

"They are farmers," Taylor took a bite of her croissant and then placed it back on her plate, "My mom has a second job as a tab tech at the hospital, but

"They are farmers," Taylor took a bite of her croissant and then placed it back on her plate, "My mom has a second job as a tab tech at the hospital, but... um, the whole family are farmers. Literally embarrassing.. the Martin Milk Makers."

"What?" I chuckled too loudly. My laugh echoed in the corridor we were in on the third floor, "Who calls you that?"

"You," she tilted her head away, back toward her plate. "All of first, second, and third year."

"Shit," I sat up quickly to defend myself, "We were kids then. You can't blame me for making a dumb joke."

Although it still was fucking hilarious. Of course, I made up that joke.

"I don't," she smiled shyly. She turned her head away and gazed out of the stained glass window overlooking the courtyard.

"I'm sorry," I pulled her hand towards mine. "I was immature, and I've grown since."

We have been getting closer and closer every day. I wanted to take Blaise's advice and fuck her to get Marley jealous. But being purposefully mean to Marley is a lot of fucking work.

Taylor was lovely and exciting. She was pretty, intelligent, and kind. I'm too nice of a guy to fuck and move on. I have attachment issues- as in, I get attached too hard and then freak the fuck out when someone leaves me.

"I know we haven't talked about what Marley said earlier this week,"

She immediately started to protest, "We don't have to-."

"You can't talk about that stuff. It's..." I didn't want to hurt her feelings but, I didn't care. They were my friends, and I needed them. "We don't talk about it. How did you even know about it?"

"Everyone knows what happened to her," her eyes stared at me in blank amazement. "It's not a secret."

"I know." I offered her a smile. I reached toward her and tucked a strand of her blond hair behind her ear, "But it's not your business, sweetheart."

She frowned and then nodded without saying anything.

"I don't want to talk about her," I whispered across to her. "I want to talk about you."

"I want to be friends with your friends, Theo."

"She will come around, I promise." I placed my hand on top of hers, "Marley... she's just been through a lot. I don't think she's completely processed it all."

"We all have been through a lot. She doesn't have to be mean, though," she said. "I don't want her leftovers. I know what she meant. I know she's one of your closest friends, and me.. fucked it up already."