The Conversation

Parvati's POV
As I opened my eyes, I was forced to shut them because of  the bright light. I think I was out for a long time... But wait! Where am I? Whose room is this, I have never been to this room, my thoughts broke as the door creaked open revealing Vrinda Ma.

Beta!How are you feeling Parvati? I'm feeling good mom, just feeling a little lightheaded. Okay, does your wound on your forehead hurt? A little bit I said coarsely. Regarding the matter I-
Vrinda Ma please!! I know you are going to apologise to me, but seriously there is no need for that, cause you aren't at fault here, and remember you are my mom, and Mothers nevers apologieses to their children, they are meant to forgive their children.

Parvati, you know I'm really blessed to have such a pure and innocent soul as my daughter-in-law, you know even my daughters some times doesn't understands me as much as  you. But I'm really sorry and I sincerely apologise for my son's behaviour. You know as a mother I'm really selfish and I knew you will have to face something like this if you married dev, but as I said I was too selfish and thought that you can change him. But now I regret that decision because I can't see my daughter getting broken in the process of healing my son.

Vrinda Ma even my mom, not only that if tomorrow if I became a mom I would also have done the same thing which you did, because every mom aspires for her childs well-being. But you did one mistake Vrinda Ma, if you expect me to heal your son you should atleast let me know the first reson of why is he broken, and why does he hate me sooo much...
This was it! my limit, I didn't know when I broke down and and was seeking comfort in Vrinda Ma's embrace.

You know Vrinda Ma I-I was literally scared, I thought that I will be tainted today, I thought that I will loose my sanity, my purity today. I have never faced such situations, never in my life I have anyone raised a hand on me, forget it never has anyone scolded me..and I broke down...

I know beta! I know, what you have faced today is the most terrifying thing in any women's life, but I promise that no one will ever raise a hand on you any more okay!  I will always protect you, don't be scared, said Vrinda Ma and kissed the top of my head.

Please Vrinda Ma, please tell me everything about Dev Ji... I really want to help him out of his miseries, but for that I need to know everything about him, please tell me, I pleaded.

Yes Parvati I will tell you everything....
To be continued...