Sakhi 💔

Sakhi!! exclaimed Madhav. And what are you doing here? Wait are you my Bhabhi? That means Dev's wife? Yes nodded Parvati smiling weakly. Yes, Parvati and Madhav knew each other before any one else in this family and Parvati was his Sakhi ( A term used for female best friend). They both met in Shrikrishnapur, where Madhav went for trekking and was seriously injured and was advised only to take ayurvedic treatment, and Shrikrishnapur's Ayurvedic medications was well known.
At that time Parvati was in the final year, as she was studying to become an Ayurvedic Doctor,there she met Madhav and took utmost care of him. Their friendship also grew during this time and Parvati became his Sakhi his forever best friend but for Madhav she was more than that, never in his life he has seen a girl so innocent and pure hearted. But he was afraid to confess his love to her as he knew that she will definitely rejected his proposal as he knew her inside out, and thought that after his brother's wedding he will come with his family to ask her hand , but all his dreams were shattered when he saw her there and that too being his dear brother's wife. Madhav was very broken at the same time shocked and he felt too much regret, only if he at least gave her some hints thought Madhav to himself.Madhav Beta, Parvati Beta do you know each other asked Shusmita Devi. Y-YES Grand ma said Madhav with a heavy heart she was my Sakhi. Sakhi? And was, why is she not now? And what happened to you, you are always so cheerful but look at you, you are looking as if someone stoled something important from you? Said Shusmita Devi. Yes Grandma someone indeed has stolen a very precious thing from me said Madhav looking towards Parvati. What? WHO stoled what from my son said Adwait. Oh it's nothing Uncle I was just joking said Madhav changing the subject. What's for breakfast? Wow nice smell. Ouch!! Vrinda Ma exclaimed Madhav, Go!Go and brush your teeth first then come to eat said Vrinda by pricking his ear playfully. You'll wait for me na asked Madhav to Vrinda. Oyy Drama king just go okay we are really hungry said Priyanka. Yes my lady said Madhav cheerfully bowing in front of her. Seeing her Friends childish behaviour Parvati was smiling. Beta how do you know each other asked Adwait. Father, I met Madhav Ji when I was in my final year. Madhav Ji came for trekking there in Shrikrishnapur and was seriously injured so I was in charge of him and likewise we became great friends explained Parvati. Oh! said Adwait.

I'm looking for a patient named Meera enquired Dev to hospital's Receptionist.
Oh Meera the suicide case, well she is in Room No:307. Ok thank you. Meera! D-dev acknowledged Meera weakly. Why? Why did you do this to me? How can you leave me like this sobbed Dev. And how can I bear to see the person who l love the most, my Dev getting married to someone else. It is unbearable and painful then death said Meera weakly. You don't worry my love okay. I'll find one way or the other to discard her completely from my life. This is the Promise whichI, Mahadev Adwait Singh is giving to you said Dev Firmly. Now you please be okay and don't take drastic step okay. I can't leave without you please Meera cried Dev hugging her tightly.