Vrinda's POV

Later that evening...

Finally my son got married and that too, to an Angel. Being a mother I thought that I'll be relieved to see that my baby has finally got married and is settling down. But that was the biggest blunder which we did because from the day we revealed about the marriage thing to Dev his was opposing it and I aslo had a very strong intuition that he is in a relationship with someone, and my son is suffering. But only if we were some normal family then we would have happily accepted his love,but here the case his different. Being a Royal means Sacrifice which my son is not trying to understand.
Inspite of all this we finally got him married. I know that my son has serious anger issues but I thought that he will be able to cope up with his anger issues once he get married, but all in vain. Nowadays I'm really feeling restless and guilty, I feel like I have made a grave sin by dragging an innocent soul in order to secure my Dev's life. Yes, whenever I see Parvati, my heart churns because I know what she is going through, but I'm really helpless. Even on her first day here, when she came to make tea I saw the red marks on her face and neck, that day I realised that my son failed my expectations and is abusing his wife. And when Rahul came here all of a sudden too, I suspected something fishy. Even when today I went to temple I was feeling very restless, a nagging feeling was their in my head that something is going on. That I should rush to Parvati and that is what happened, when we rushed from the temple to our mansion there the poor soul was sitting in our lawn all broken. And the second thing which I noticed that there were bruises and red slap marks on her face, her dress was disheveled would be an understatement her saree's shawl was missing and she was hugging Madhav and crying uncontrollabling.
Oh God! Parvati Beta what happened to you?
M-ma! cried Parvati. Without wasting any time I rushed towards her and she hugged me tightly and started crying vigorously.
What happened Beta? What happened to you?Ma!! poor girl she was not able to say anything. I will tell Vrinda Ma said Madhav. Rahul tried to Rape her!
WHAT?!!! yes Vrinda Ma and he told everything what happened here in our absence.
I was shocked would an understatement, there was a flood of emotions through me, Anger, pain, guilt, loath...
How can they do this, yes my intuition was right I understood that Dev has a huge role to play in this.
O Lord! Please give me strength...
To be continued....