His Slave?

#Disclaimer HARSH AND ABUSIVE CONTENT..........................................................

Dev was very restless and angry thinking about his situation. The call which he got earlier was not from his company, instead from City hospital by one of his friend saying that Meera has attempted suicide and was in critical condition. Dev was really in a dilemma and didn't knew what to do. Only if he didn't agreed to get married thought Dev to himself. As he entered his room he saw Parvati sitting on the centre of his bed surrounded by rose petals eagerly waiting for him. Seeing her Dev became more angier and shouted at Parvati.. you b***h! What the bloody hell are you doing in my bed? Hearing this Parvati was stunned, D-Dev ji! said Parvati. Meera was there in the hospital fighting for her life and this Parvati, she is eagerly waiting for me to celebrate first night with her, What a whore! thought Dev. I SAID WHO TOLD YOU TO SIT ON MY BED.. YOU WHORE!! shouted Dev and grabbed Parvati by her hair and pushed her on the ground. AND REMEMBER IT'S SIR TO YOU.. NOT DEV JI ..AM I CLEAR.. you are not qualified enough even to become my slave do you understand!! said Dev in a deadly voice. Parvati was really stunned by what was happening with her, all her dreams about her husband and about her happy married life was crashing into pieces before her. She didn't know why Dev hated her this much. On top of that the way he called her A whore!! Never in her life has anyone scolded or shouted at her, she was pure and perfect in every aspect and here her own husband is calling her a whore! She thought and tears made it's way down her cheeks. Why! Why do you hate me this much Dev ji? What mistake did I do cried Parvati. Dev was half drunk and totally out of control thinking about his Meera and seeing Parvati only raised his anger and she questioning him was his limit, without thinking properly he raised his hand and slapped Parvati hard.
Parvati was shocked for a minute, when her left cheeks started to sting she came out of her trance and started to sob deliberately. He again slapped her and said HOW MANY TIME'S I TOLD YOU IT'S SIR TO YOU.. YOU WHORE..AND DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION ME.. YOU ARE JUST A SLAVE FOR ME.. JUST A SLAVE... Hearing this Parvati started to cry hysterically. Seeing her crying Dev slapped her again and said DON'T YOU DARE TO UTTER A SINGLE WORD TO ANYONE..And started to pull her hair more harshly Ahh..Ahh! screamed Parvati. Your screams are like Music for my ears, but it doesn't match the pain which you gave to me and my Meera said Dev coldly. Parvati didn't have any idea about what her husband is talking and who Meera was. But she was sure of one thing that she was a Unwanted Person in Dev's life and he will never love her. When Parvati was busy in crying Dev again pulled her by her hair and threw her out of his room in their balcony..THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU B***H!! said Dev and slept soundly on his Bed.