Conquering her!!

Nice to meet you Parvati said Rahul extending his right hand for a shake hand, he was enjoying the feeling of chanting her name by his mouth. Bhabhi is too odd, that's why I am not calling you that and by the way you are smaller then me age wise also I think so..So Parvati, is that okay for you asked Rahul. It's okay Rahul Ji, Parvati dismissed him by returning a Namaskar in turn of his hand shake and smiling softly towards him. She was not getting any good vibes from him. The way he eyed her, all was making her uncomfortable, it was as if he was checking her out, to be precise imaging to strip her in front of her husband and the rest of the family members. She was really scared of Rahul, but no one was noticing her uncomfortable state other than Dev. But Dev ignored it, as he is the one who called him here.
After serving breakfast for everyone and having her breakfast, Parvati went to her room as their was not any other work for her. And she also decided to clean their room, not because it was untidy, just because to kill her time. She was really missing her family and wanted to talk to them, but Dev broke her phone the other day so she was helpless. She was standing on a stool and cleaning the upper side of their cupboard. Beta what are you doing you'll fall down my child! Huh!! Ma you scared me! exclaimed Parvati. Ma I'm cleaning the cupboard. Why isn't there any maids to do that asked Vrinda. No Ma, I wanted to do this myself that's why I am doing this, you know I'm getting bored by just sitting here so... Okay but be careful okay? And by the way We are going to temple are you coming? No Ma it will take time, you see I'm all covered in dust and all and by the time I will clean myself and come the temple will be closed, so you go. Ok Beta, be careful okay. Yes Ma replied Parvati.
It was a great chance for Rahul, as everyone went here and there, only Pravati and Rahul was there. So without wasting any time he went towards Dev's room saw that she was busy in cleaning their cupboard and she was about to fall. Without wasting any time he went and catched her from falling. Parvati was shocked and was feeling uncomfortable by the way he was touching her, all in Unwanted places, even after placing her safely he was not ready to leave her. Parvati was really getting scared. What if someone saw them in such position? What will others think of her? As she was busy in her thoughts Rahul slowly touched her milky-white waist and started to nibble her ears. She was shocked for a second, how can he do this to his brother's wife was all she thought. Without wasting a minute she pushed him with all her might. YOU!! she screamed. STAY AWAY FROM ME!! she started to move back. Whereas Rahul was taking steps forward towards her. What if I don't want to? smirked Rahul. I-I will Scream.. Ha!Ha!Ha! scream as much as you want but no one will hear you? Actually no one is their to hear you. R-Rahul look I'm you sister-in-law please don't do this pleaded Parvati by joining her hands. Sorry to say this but you stole my heart my dear, and I will make you mine! roared Rahul and trapped her between him and wall. He started to roughly kiss her but, she nudged him and pushed him with all her might and started to run from there. But he catched her sarees shawl. Parvati was hell scared by now but she will not give up she thought. She also tried to pull her shawl back, but it tore and she ran from there towards the stairs, while running she slipped from the stairs and was hurt badly, but it didn't mattered to her, for her, her dignity is important and again limping and falling again she started to run from there before Rahul catches her. And as God's hear her Prayers Madhav came there and was shocked to see his Sakhi in this situation...
To be continued....