The Talk

" I'm sorry".....Both Madhav and Dev said at the same time. Everything was settled, Shrinkhal gave permission for the marriage. After   Dev got discharged and healthy they were going to conduct the marriage. This time following all the rules and rituals, which was Dev's request as he wanted  to marry his Parvati properly by following all rules and rituals gaining both love and blessings from everyone. After that Shrinkhal accompanied by Parvati departed to Shrikrishnapur which was a hefty task, as Pravati wasn't ready to leave Dev's side. But on the plea from Dev's side she left cause: 1)  there were lots of preparations which had to be done as a grand wedding was coming. 2) as per Dev's  request to completely follow all the rules and regulations for this marriage the bride-to-be and the groom-to-be shouldn't meet each other till the  day of their engagement ceremony and marriage ceremony. So with a heavy heart Parvati left with Shrinkhal. Now only Dev's family was left here. And upon seeing Madhav, Vrinda and Adwait too left the ward giving space to the boy's to clear their misunderstandings. Yes..... you should be. Don't you dare to pull such stunt ever again Bro! said Madhav smacking Dev slightly on his head. Ouch! you know that hurts. Well you deserve that said Madhav smiling, seeing his beloved brother safe and sound. Though he loathed Dev for whatever he did to Parvati, but Madhav never wished Dev any harm, let alone die. In fact he never hated him, he was just disappointed in Dev and was beyond angry when he heard and saw what Parvati had to endure because of Dev. But he never hated Dev, for he was his beloved brother, both had always shared a unique and beautiful bonding since childhood. When Madhav's parents died in a car accident,  when he was left alone in this world it was Dev who forwarded his hand to the scared and lonely child. And promised him to be always there and protect him like a big brother. Since then both were inseparable. Dev was a family man, he always was possessive and cared for them to the core and Madhav was the new addition to the family. Madhav too admired Dev, loved and trusted him. He always felt warmth and safe around him, till Parvati entered  their life. Everything went downhill. Dev was no more the Dev he used to know. He had a facade which he never showed to his family. He had a very dark, devilish is personality as well, which he only showed Parvati. And when Madhav and rest others came to know  about it everyone was shell shocked. But everything is over now, past is past, now the storm has settled,  everything have fallen back in its place now. Why are you smiling? asked and amused Dev. Just... thinking about a lives answerd Madhav. I am sorry and thank you. Huh? Madhav asked confused. Thank you for being there with Parvati and everything which you did till now for her,for me, thank you for forgiving me whispered Dev. And I'm sorry for doing all that things in the past to both you and Parvati and.... And? urged  Madhav to Dev to continue what he was saying..... And Dev said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I am sorry because I am again going to marry her laughed Dev. You Asshole! chuckled Madhav as well. You know I don't love her...I-I used to feel that I love her but I was wrong about my feelings. You know we always had a unique bonding which I can't put a name on, but one thing which I am now sure of is that I don't love her cause love comes with lust, they want to make them our's, to touch them, to cuddle them, to kiss them and mark them as our's. But with Parvati I never had such thoughts, even to think like that I felt sick, like you know I felt like throwing up explained Madhav by acting like throwing up on which Dev chuckled seeing his dramatic brother, who was earlier listening to Madhav's confession regarding his Parvati keenly. She is just like goddess Parvati herself, gentle, caring, beautiful at the same time fiery, brave and a fighter. I always admired her felt protective of her. Yes I love her as a friend.... as her 'Sakha 'for she is my 'Sakhi'. So you marrying her doesn't matter to me you jerk! mocked  Madhav showing his tongue childishly. But don't you dare to even harm or make her cry again warned Madhav all serious, long gone his childishness. I won't... I promise... smile Dev and hugged his beloved brother.

                                        To be continued.....