Kidnapped

Boss! Akash exclaimed, requesting Dev's attention who was busy admiring his ex-wife only photo he had. This was his daily routine before he retired for the day he would look at her photo reminiscing and regretting  the past until sleep takes him. He still remembers the day a fresh when he secretly took that Angels photo.

Flashback...
Dev's POV
It has been one week since we reached here at Srikrishnapur for my so called marriage. I really don't understand why I'm doing this! And the rituals of marriage, meeting my wife-to-be's family everything took a toll on me and I had have enough. Till now I have never met her and I don't intend to, all I think of is my Meera, how betrayed and broken she might feel and all, which in return again increased my frustration. So to take a break from all this and to get some air I decided to take a stroll. Shrikrishnapur was a historical village, covered with scenic beauty and legendary monuments of ancient kingdom which didn't required any protection cause these monuments were still used and maintained well by the people of this village (A/N :- I really don't know if such village exist or not, it's my imagination so please bear with it 😅).

Just as I was strolling I heard  a very sweet classic Carnatic music and perfect and sweet steps of anklets matching the music. I have been a great fan of India classical music and dance but Meera didn't liked it and no one would believe a cold arrogant person like me actually like calm, sweet refreshing indian classics, so I used enjoy this only in secrecy. But when I heard this music I couldn't refrain myself from getting pulled towards the source of this melody. And when I reached the destination I was enchanted! The place was also another monument I think used by ancient kings as their Darbar, where profound and professional dancers would dance. It was a "Nrityamandap" which is a pillared hall or pavilion for public rituals and religious dancing. There she was Dancing in all glory like a celestial being. I really didn't know if she was real, I have never seen such a beauty in my whole life. She was performing Goddess Parvati's Lasya nritya ( Lāsya is an element which is graceful, delicate and expresses emotions on a gentle level). She was looking as if goddess Parvati herself. Long brown locks  half tied which reached till her knees , which swayed like wind with her each movements, milky white coloured body, petite limbed, perfectly shaped fingers, doe eyed, perfect straight nose, rose petal like lips , what an ethereal beauty she was! Who ever marries her will be the luckiest guy I thought. And without wasting any time I took some photos of her hiding behind the pillar cause I really liked her dance..

Dev smiled  a smile which didn't reach his eyes reminiscing his past and at his idiocy that he was the luckiest guy who married that Angel and in turn he broke her. Boss! Akash again called. Yes Akash?  The elders of Shantibhavan Ashram are here  to meet you. At this hour? Dev asked raising his brow, why  anything serious? Actually Yes Boss! Some Goons have kidnapped some of their volunteers and children at the Ashram. And...Akash stopped mid-sentence. And what Akash? Dev demanded calmly. And one of the volunteer who tried to stop them is seriously injured which turns out to be your brother Madhav! Akash said in a go. WHAT? Madhav!! Don't tell me among the kidnapped volunteers my Parvati is also there raged Dev grabbing Akash by his collar. Unfortunately Yes! Replied Akash looking down afraid to face his Angry Boss. Bring the elders in here. NOW!

Parvati's POV
I was serving ladoos after our morning pooja for the elders who were outside the ashram, when suddenly a boy around 4-5 years old came and begged me to give him something to eat while hungrily looking at the ladoos in my hand. It pains me a lot, whenever I see small small children who should be enjoying the best time of their life begging for one time's meal. Our country can be called as a developed nation until and unless there won't be even a single child begging in the road for food and shelter. I took him inside the ashram to give him food, when he stopped me and asked can they aslo come? pointing towards a bunch of children who were similar to him, starved with broken limbs, legs. I immediately called them everyone inside and served them food till they were full. The smile of their faces was priceless and the smallest among them asked me Didi can we stay here with you? I don't want to go back with them. They are bad people, the beat us daily and don't give us any food cried the little girl. When enquired by the elders the elder one among the children told that, they were kidnapped by some Goons when they were small children and made into beggars who had to beg and give the money which they received to the goons. Madhav was furious hearing this "Assholes"  Madhav cursed. Madhav Ji don't curse in front of the children I warned him. We should report it to police Madhav suggested. Nothing will happen, they have connections with police also replied the elder one among the children. For now let the children stay with us we will see what happens the elders suggested. Yes Sakhi, and if needed I will inform Adwait Uncle Madhav said. Hmmm
During afternoon a bunch of goons came and threatened us as we didn't let go of the children. But little did I know what was in store for us after dinner when we were going to retire for the night they again came, but this time armed that too with their leader whose name was I think so Raju. A cruel, perverted man who was eyeing me lustfully which disgusted me and awoke my inner scars. After that everything happened  fastly, they injured Madhav Ji very badly, kidnapped me along with the children.
And here I am now, waiting for my death with a little bit of hope that My lord will save me, whose name  I did not dared to utter  till now after that incident because both my lord's and the man who broke me had the same name. But fate has something different in store for me I guess... Which I hated to my guts...

To be continued..