Scared!!

Dev was now sitting on the couch of his suite impatiently, with a very annoyed Meera by his side and an unconsicous Parvati on his bed who was being checked by a Doctor. Doctor! What happened to her? asked Dev worriedly. He too wasn't having a proper justification  of what he did earlier, all he knew is that he couldn't control his rage by seeing Parvati and Nikhil this close. And when he saw that, she wasn't wearing the Mangalsutra and vermillion he was somehow feeling disappointed and rejected and his anger issues was another scenario, all of  these lead for the poor soul loose her consciousness. And on top of that this was the second time she fell unconscious because of him, first because of Rahul's matter now this. Well I think she just had a panic attack! declared the doctor. What!! Yes I think she was being frightened beyond her limit that's why she had a panic attack, though I don't know is it her First attack or not, cause I will need her past medical reports to confirm that. What do you mean doctor? asked Dev confused and feeling terribly guilty for scaring the poor girl to such extent that she had a panic attack. Well in some cases a person may experience some childhood trauma, that's why they tend to become easliy scared of things and I doubt such thing in your wife's case. Ohh... okay I-I will look up to that matter stuttered Dev. Okay as for now I have gave her essential medication to calm her. She will gain her conscious after 1 or 2 hours, make sure that she isn't overwhelmed and do not stress her saying this the doctor took his leave.

Aah!!my head it's paining like hell. Where am I now thought Parvati when she saw that she was in an unfamiliar surrounding and slowly tried to sit. Please don't stress yourself just lay down okay, said Dev who just came back after buying medicines for Parvati. And without thinking he tried to make her lay down but was faced with a pang of guilt and sadness when he saw that Parvati was Flinching and literally shaking by his presence. She looked so scared, the look in her eyes reminded Dev of particular someone whom he would never ever forget in his life and this broke his heart. Parvati he softly called her after making a healthy distance between them. See I-I'm sorry said Dev swallowing the lump formed in his throat. I-I didn't mean to scare you, I was just...he too didn't know what to tell her, cause if he will tell her that he was being jealous by see Nikhil and Parvati this close then she will interpret that he has some feelings for her and he didn't wanted that to happen. I-its okay whispered Parvati. I have only one request of you if possible please send me back Sir! said Parvati without looking at him. Okay..was all he could utter. And can- can I go back to my room? Oh! Yes wait I'll help you said Dev and went near her upon which Parvati flinched and stepped back. She was scared, scared of him, scared of his anger issues, scared of his outburst and sudden mood swings. Every thing about him scared her, she didn't even want to be anywhere near him and the look on her face was enough for Dev to know have badly she was scared of him, so he moved away from the way and without wasting any minute Parvati escaped from their, without hearing Dev's I'm sorry which he whispered when she moved past him.

What!!! Is this a prank? You know na Dev I don't like jokes said Meera annoyed. See baby I can't send her back alone as everyone will ask about me and we will be caught said Dev by cupping Meera's face. Then we will stay here as planned why going back!! asked Meera frustrated. Parvati is literally afraid of me I think she needs someone now to comfort her and as here is alone, her mental stability will become more complicated that's what the doctor said right? You also heard that right? So please baby, we can go as much as honeymoon as we can whenever we want but as for now please we need to go back. Dev!! Are you ditching me for that pathetic excuse of your wife? asked Meera raged. MEERA!! Wow!! Just wow!! You now even raised your voice on me for that girl. You know what Dev? From the day she has entered in our life you have changed, your love for me changed. I-I think that slowly slowly I'm loosing you and I don't want that said Meera at the verge of crying. Shhh.. don't cry okay I'm never ever going to leave you okay. And its just that I'm feeling guilty that's why I am doing things to make her comfortable. I ONLY LOVE YOU OKAY..said Dev and kissed on her forehead. I need to keep her sane that's why we will go back? Hmm yes we'll go back, but promise me you'll have to take me on another vacation asked Meera cutely. Ofcourse my cutie pie said Dev and hugged her.

To be continued...