Third Wheel

Finally they set off for their honeymoon. Yes! But it was a honeymoon for just Dev and Meera, Parvati was just a medium. In front of their family they acted all excited and all and in their midway Meera joined them and the three of them was going to Goa. It was Meera's idea to go to Goa and Dev being her Love sick puppy said yes immediately. No one, not even for once bothered to ask Parvati if she was okay or not, if she liked to visit Goa. It was as if she was invisible, she herself felt like a third wheel between these love birds. And it was paining like hell for her, to watch her own husband not giving her the priority of even a human being, she was being torn apart when she heard their moans when both Dev and Meera made love to each other in their private jet's bedroom. She was hurting, she was in pain, she was crying in silence.

She is really something.. stated Meera with her scheming. This is what she has been doing to Dev, manipulating him, wrapping him around her fingers, unknown to Dev who thinks that Meera loves him unconditionally. Who? asked Dev. That Parvati! What about her? Dev asked pulling Meera's naked body more towards himself, they were now lying in their bed naked, after a hot session. Well see, you said she loved you, but she isn't a bit bothered when we are making out, even when she can clearly here our moans said Meera. What do you expect from her then? Barge in our room and stop us, asked Dev little annoyed. Like we will do as she says said Meera. See? You yourself know the answer than why? Are looking for a reason to fight with her? asked Dev still annoyed. No! Why would I when I have you all by myself said Meera hugging him and ignoring his annoyed tone.

Dev's POV:
I know what I am doing right now was sick! But I didn't wanted to give false hopes to Parvati, that's why I made love with Meera, you may say I'm being a dickhead but this is my style of making Parvati know that she shouldn't waste her precious time and love on me, who don't deserve her. I was really feeling bad when I ignored her in the whole ride and making love with Meera was too much, but I'm helpless. I very well know that she will be crying her eyes out now. But I too want that only. For her to hate me, so that it will be less painful for her. And when Meera was saying things about her don't know why I was getting irritated. And now my Meera is sleeping peacefully in my arms, so I used this chance and slowly got up without making any sound. Got dressed and went out to see Parvati fell asleep in an uncomfortable position in her seat. I slowly made my way towards her, picked her up and made her lay down on the couch and covered her with blanket. She sure is a heavy sleeper, even if someone kidnaps her she will not know, I thought.
Only if I had met you earlier...I thought caressing her angelic face which showed
betrayal, rejection and Pain! Get yourself together.. I thought and left from there.

Unknown to them Meera was already watching Dev caressing Parvati's face. I will make sure after this trip you will kill her by your own hands Dev! thought Meera.

Your Room No. is 306 said Dev handing her keys of her room without looking in her eyes. Ok Sir.. Parvati wishpered slowly. And hey! If you need anything or any help call the room service don't you dare bother us stated Meera rudely. They have now reached their destination and was checking in their hotel. As expected Parvati was given a single suite room and Meera and Dev had their own suite room, together of course! And..I have hired a guide he will show you places, travel as much as you want here is my card if you need something Dev said handing her his black card. And before you go for sightseeing meet me and go! Why? asked Meera annoyed. We need to take photos to show to our Parents love! said Dev lovingly. Ooh! Meera said glaring Parvati. Ok sir, Parvati nodded like a robot void of any emotions and went from their sight as fast as possible..
And once inside her room she broke down with her eyes flowing with tears uncontrollably. Why is it soo hard Lord? What mistake have I ever done in my life to suffer like this and like that she cried herself to sleep. Only if she knew something bigger and dangerous was waiting for her...
To be continued..