Agreed to get Married!

So finally you agreed for the marriage asked Adwait Singh to his son Dev. Yes Father I agreed dev said. Believe me son you may think we are wrong and we are opposing your dreams but one day you will understand that we were right. Even I was same like you when I married your mom, I didn't liked this arranged marriage concept and hated your mom too but see for yourself now how happy we both are and how much we love each other says Adwait looking lovingly towards his wife. Adwait ji you also na always embarrasses me in front our children said Vrinda shyly. H-hmm.. Dev clears his throat, which catches his parents attention..Father you may be correct but this is not how the things work now in this generation. Son P- I know! I know there is no meaning in arguing said Dev cutting what his father was saying. And as I said I'm ready to marry whoever you say says Dev irritatingly.
Dev! My child you are really okay with this na asks his Grandma Sushmita Devi. There is no meaning in fighting or arguing further grandma sighs Dev internally.. Yes Grandma I'm ready for this marriage says Dev to his Grandma by faking a smile.
OK then everything is final now we just have to find a perfect Bhabhi for our dashing bhaiyaa says his cute and naughty sister Priyanka. Beta Priyanka? calls Adwait lovingly. Yes papa..You don't worry about your Bhabhi we will take care of her, you just take care of your studies okay? Asks Adwait teasing his daughter. But papa how do we find a perfect bride for my angry bird brother asks Anjana Dev's elder sister (who is also married and have two children) .
Well as we are a Royal family, there are special and specific ritual or process for selecting our in-laws and specially selecting a Princess for our Prince said Sushmita Devi.
What rituals Grandma? asks both daughters of Adwait.

So what do you think will be the rituals?
For all my readers this is my first story and if there is any mistakes please forgive me and please do encourage and follow me 🙏