Setting the Trap!

Days went by...everything was normal as well as not so normal in the Singh's family. Every family member were pleased and happy as  they thought that Dev and Parvati are finally giving a chance to this marriage as they used to act  all lovey-dovey in front of them and behind them Dev and Parvati were complete strangers, with Parvati always popping up the topic of Divorce and what's their next plan? While  Dev on the other hand would ignore or avoid the talk as he was still confused regarding his feelings for Parvati. Of one thing he was sure that  he was growing fond of her day by day. And her eyes...it resembled of that little girl whom he would never forget.. for whom he was waiting in his whole life.. who was his first love. And these changes of Dev wasn't unnoticed by Meera.

That B***h!!! Because of her our every plan will be ruined! said Meera gritting her teeth. Dev! He is slowly slowly falling for that slut Parvati. That wench is going to take my Dev away from me Meera cried like a mad woman. But Meera we can't just sit like this, you have to do something ok? warned  someone. You don't worry, I will now use the last weapon. I can't waste my years of efforts just like this. I will definitely make Dev kill that b***h by his own hands.

I trust you...that person smiled evilly by patting her back. Dev! Yes baby? I-I want to say something very important to you. Right now I'm at City Hospital,  can you drop by? WHAT? Why are you in a hospital? Are you hurt? Dev..Dev! calm down its just something, come here fast and I'll tell you ok? OK wait I'll reach there by 15 minutes. 

What is it? Are you hurt somewhere? Dev asked thoroughly checking Meera. Relax Dev! Then what happened?. Offo this man! Come I'll tell you, Meera led him towards some doctor's cabin by holding his hand. Doctor here is he..my boyfriend. Oh hello Mr.Dev. Hello Doctor. Is everything fine? Is she hurt or something like that? No- No Mr. Dev laughed the Doctor. It's just that,  actually you will need to immediately hold your wedding, smiled the lady doctor in her  40's. What! Wedding? Doctor I'm not getting any thing. Well Mr.Dev Congragulations! you are going to be a Father! exclaimed the Doctor. Your Girlfriend is 2 weeks pregnant. What? Dev asked literally getting the shock of his life. Dev? Dev? Meera asked shaking Dev who was completely zoned-out.H-How is this possible? Dev whispered stuttering. Pardon? asked the doctor. He is excited that's why he is like that, excused Meera smiling. Ok for now I have prescribed some Vitamin capsules and some tablets if you have morning sickness. And please come for regular monthly checkups and if you feel uneasy. Ok Doctor, Thank you.

What was that Dev? Are you regretting now being with me? THIS IS YOUR CHID DEV. OUR CHILD! cried Meera. Hey! I'm sorry baby. Please calm down said Dev trying to calm her. Calm Down? You are asking me to Calm down? Your Facial expression clearly states that you don' t want this child. Is it because of that Parvati. Since she came in our life you have changed, that it has reached to such an extent that you are denying your own child. No-No Meera that's not the case. Its just that I-I'm shocked. Shocked? I-I mean surprised, clarified Dev. Don't even think that I'll abandon you or my baby, said Dev caressing her stomach and hugging her. I know Dev that you'll never abandon me as I have locked you very badly this time.. thought Meera smiling wickedly.

What's next? are you really going to keep this baby? Huh? Do you think I will? smirked Meera. I'm not a type to destroy my beauty and my life for a thing growing in my stomach. It's  just a pawn in my game. So...? Just wait and watch dear! said Meera gulping down the malt  whiskey in her hand in one go. 

Dev I want to meet parvati . Why? Just girls stuff. No I don't think that's a good idea suggested Dev, who knew how rudely Meera had behaved with parvati . See I know that I have behaved rudely whenever I have met her. So I want to sincerely apologize to her. I also finally came to know that she is really a good person and she can really help us out. Won't you grant me this small wish asked Meera cutely. Ok, sighed Dev surrendering , but where will you meet her? Bring her to my house. Ok Dev hanged up.

Where are we going Sir? How many times I have told you stop calling me sir, stated Dev frustrated. Where are we going? asked Parvati ignoring his statement. To meet Meera, I know she has always behaved rudely to you so she wanted to apologize. Oh? Its good...I can also clear things out and can get out of this marriage as early as possible thought Parvati. 

Come.. come my innocent butterfly! Come into spider's trap...smirked Meera standing at the top her staircase and eyeing Parvati who was being escorted to her house by Dev...Unknown what's in store for her.

To be continued..