Madhav's Confession Pt-2

As a person who is least interested in dressing up and all, today Madhav woke up early in the morning at 4: 00 itself, bathed , shaved and dressed himself and even styled his hair. Madhav now looked not less than any Hero. And by 6:30 he was at the front gate of Parvati's house in his Royal Enfield bullet waiting for Gauri. And man it was worth the wait. There she came descending the stairs of her mansion, clad in a white half-saree with her long silky hair open which had Jasmine garland on it, with matching jhumkas and bangles, that twinkling of her anklets like a music to his ears she really look like an ethereal being, like an angel descended from heaven. Madhav was awe-struck, long gone was the little girl who used to cling him every time, standing in front of him was a grown up, beautiful woman. Madhav ji...she waved her hands in front of his eyes as he was staring her like a statue. Madhav ji she shooked him by clutching his shoulder upon which Madhav came back from his trance. Let's go she said softly. Y-Yes stuttered  Madhav. The bike ride was an eventful one.  Gauri sitting so close to him was bothering him, the warmth radiating off her body, her sweet smell, that twinkling of her jhumkas everything was creating havocate in his head. Even in the misty, foggy morning he was feeling hot. Everything was new for Madhav, it was because his perspective of seeing Gauri changed. He now saw her as a woman rather than a child. It was as if  a meeting a new completely different person. Knowingly,  Un-knowingly he started clutching the brakes more than needed because of which she would jerk  and come close to him so that he could feel her warmth, her soft body but after sometime Gauri scolded him when she too noticed  that he was clutching the brakes deliberately. Finally by noon they reached the temple as it was very far and completed the rituals and departed from there by  evening. But when they reached the midway heavy rain started and both were drenched in no time. And as Gauri was wearing a white half saree due to rain it became almost see-through and it started to bother her. Madhav ji Madhav ji it's raining we should stop somewhere and can continue after the rain stops she suggested. So now you start talking. Huh?  Madhav backfired. After the scolding session in the morning Gauri didn't utter a single word to Madhav and was on full mode ignoring him because of which he too was irritated and angry. Madhav ji it's not time to fight, I am drenched fully please let's stop somewhere in a shade Gauri pleaded. Okay Madhav agreed as he didn't want to piss  her off anymore and parked the bullet to a nearby Banyan tree and both Gauri and Madhav ran under the shade of the tree. Once they reach there Madhav looked towards Gauri which was a bad decision. She was totally drenched, her dress mainly her Saree's pallu was sticking to her body like a second skin. And the cloth being white wasn't helping either it was totally see through Madhav could clearly see her milky white navel, belly button, her full blossoms and wet plumpy  lips which was tempting him to kiss her senseless. Poor Gauri unaware of the hungry stares of Madhav she was shivering and trying her best to hide her modesty.  But when she saw the look in Madhav's eyes she was surprised and scared as well.
Don't look! she exclaimed and turn her back upon him, hearing which Madhav came back from his stupor and was scolding himself for behaving like that in front of her. She might think that I am a pervert! he thought and face palmed himself. And immediately he removed his jacket and wrapped it around her. Gauri was freezed for a second but when she understood that he is just giving his jacket to her she relaxed. But immediately something click in her and she remove the jacket and give it  back to Madhav. I can't accept another man's jacket she stated. What! are you mad Gauri? you are drenched your dress is see through! upon which Gauri became flustered and how come I am any man? asked Madhav becoming angry. Yes! because Dr. Arjun has asked my hand in marriage,so I can't accept another man's things, not after seeing the look which you gave me few minutes back stated Gauri. Are you both engaged till now?  Are you both in love?  No! you don't even know him and you are saying you are going to marry him? What a joke! mocked Madhav. Joke! I am always a joke to you isn't it?  then listen to me carefully Mr Madhav this joke is finally leaving you said Gauri hurt.  I am going to become someone's else. No you won't! And who the hell do you think you are to decide that? spat Gauri angry as hell. Because you are mine! Cause you love me and I know I am late to tell you this but I too love you and will make you mine growled Madhav equally angry and pulled Gauri by her wrist and did what is mind was screaming him to do since he saw her drenched. He kissed her senseless, she was shocked for a minute but when he bite her lower lip she came back to her senses and started smacking his chest with her little hands, but he wasn't even budging. But on the other hand he moved his one hand from the back of her neck to her bare waist and pinched her, upon which she gasped, gaining this opportunity Madhav entered his tongue in her mouth and deepend the kiss till she was breathless.

                                       To be continued.......