Hate her existence!

Dev where are you man? Meera has gained consciousness and is asking for you said his friend David. I'm coming David, will be there within 5 minutes. How is she asked dev weakly. She is doing fine now but don't let her wait okay. Yes David I am coming said Dev and cut the call. After bathing he went to put on some clothes and saw that Parvati has ironed one for him. Seeing this Dev was outraged... PARVATI shouted Dev. See even for 5 minutes he can't be apart from his wife said Anjana to Priyanka who were busy in serving plates for breakfast. Only if they knew the truth thought Parvati. She immediately rushed to Dev's room and sensed by his look that Dev was hell angry with her but for what reason she didn't know. D-did you call me S-sir? asked Parvati scaredly. COME HERE!! said Dev motioning towards him. When she came near him,he tightly gripped her throat and said yesterday's night was not enough for you I think said Dev in a deadly tone by choking her. I clearly told you that YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO BECOME MY SLAVE!! DON'T YOU GET THAT IN YOUR F*****G HEAD!!! . Parvati was struggling to free herself from his deadly grip, when she was about to faint he left her and pulled her hair harshly, Are you still struggling to become my wife? asked Dev outraged. Parvati was crying, she didn't knew what she did this time to make him this angry. Why? WHY DID YOU IRONED MY CLOTHES? WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH MY THINGS? HUH asked Dev by pulling her hair more and more harshly. Then he pushed her and asked her to bring lighter. She brought it immediately and within minutes she saw that the clothes which she ironed was burning in front of her. DARE YOU DO SUCH THINGS NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE BURNING INSTEAD OF THIS CLOTHES.. shouted Dev. Parvati was crying vigorously not because of the pain which he gave her but because of the heart pain he gave her and by thought that he hated her this much to the extent that he burnt the clothes which she ironed for him.
Parvati!! called Vrinda from hall. Y-YES Ma coming, said Parvati by wiping her tears. Beta come serve breakfast for everyone and did you called Dev? asked Vrinda. N-yes Ma Dev Ji will come replied Parvati. Just then Dev came there. Dev beta come and eat breakfast said Vrinda. No Mom I'm in a hurry. Where are you going this morning and that too so hurriedly? asked Vrinda. There's some issue at company so I need to go, bu- no Ma I want to go said Dev. Let him go Vrinda, there must be really some issue as he was ready to go yesterday night only. So let him go said Adwait. Okay then I'm going said Dev and went. Ooahh!! Madhav has just got up from his sleep and came yawning to Breakfast table. When Parvati returned from the kitchen with the breakfast in her hands she was surprised to see Madhav there.

Why was Parvati surprised?...