New plan

Dev was restless. He was waiting for his cousin's call, but all in vain neither he was calling nor he was attending Dev's call. Rahul where are you man! sighed Dev frustratingly. As if someone heard his prayer Dev got a few messages from Rahul. Rahul what did I told you to do and what have you done? And why the hell would you involve Madhav in this shit! Listen Dev I tried but, things just got out of my control,but atlast you got what you want na then why are you still mad? Are serious Rahul? Rahul I asked you to do this because I have your consent, that you will bear the blame of having a relation with Parvati, but with Madhav we don't have that and things might not work as we want and maybe we will be caught also. So please am begging you to do something fruitful.
Dev what if I say, this images will be enough? asked Rahul. How? Listen Dev I am crystal clear that Madhav has something feelings for your wife. WHAT?!! NO! HA! Your joke was lame ok said Dev sarcastically. I'm NOT JOKING DEV! stated Rahul darkly. You know what he calls her? Sakhi! And the way he looks her..just like she is his world. And don't you think Madhav just won't call a mere person Sakhi and that too a girl and top of that by a few days of familiarity. No! Never! Right? So I'm damn sure that Madhav and Parvati know each other before we knew her and Madhav HAS FEELINGS FOR HER said Rahul pressing each word.
Ok I'll look into the matter said Dev and dismissed him.
Something is really fishy, I feel like Rahul didn't say completely what happened there, thought Dev .
To be continued.....