Change

Change is inevitable and an universal law. Time changes, situation changes, our surroundings change so do people. But  the change of circumstances in Parvati's and Dev's life was something which can't be described by words but experienced and felt. Dev understood his mistakes which was ofcourse too late and without any further drama he signed the divorce papers thus liberating Parvati from her sufferings which she never deserved and which was the least thing Dev could do for Parvati. Well for Parvati the case was different yet indifferent to her. A millions of thoughts went through her mind, a million scenes and memories like, the day of her marriage, when she laid her beautiful eyes upon him for the first time, when she vowed to spend the rest of her life with him in front of the sacred "holy fire"  , when they took the "sathfere" silently promising to spend their next seven births as each other's significant other-half, when he tied the auspicious "mangalsutra" nupital chain around her neck hence by accepting her as his "Ardhangini" other-half, when he applied  "sindoor" vermillion on her forehead thus completing her and letting the world know that 'she is his'. That Parvati has now became "Parvati Mahadev Singh". Tears were unstoppable, as they were her only companion from the day she joined the Singh's family. With shaking hands and a loud thumping heart which was at the verge of breaking again, if it was even possible she signed the divorce papers which had stains of her tears, her pain, her sufferings, her unrequited painful love.....

3 years later.....
Boss! exclaimed a sturdy man in his late twenties who was also the most trusted person of his Boss. Yes Akash! came a plain yet firm reply from the person sitting in front of him which was none other than Mahadev Adwait Singh. A lot of things  have  happened after that incident. First and most important thing Dev finally understood was that his heart was taken and occupied by only one person whom maybe he will never meet again in this lifetime that is Parvati. Yes! He fell in love with her that too very deeply, but was too late to even think about it. So the only thing left for him was Redemption where another realization hit him hard that he was the one who have hurt that Angel the most. He still remembers her last words "Dev Ji I don't know anything about you, what do you feel about me, or why do you hate me this much? for all I did was just love you! Maybe... maybe my love for you was wrong. I myself was wrong, If anyone is there to blame, it's me! I could have stopped all this mess! I could have stand against you, raised my voice against your deeds, but I did nothing other than pathetically and silently enduring everything, bringing doom to myself. Do you know why? Just because I was blinded in love. But not anymore....So this is my last request, not only for you but for everyone present here. Never, Ever treat anyone like Dev ji has treated me, if you can help and provide justice for even one women I-I will be happy...." tears blurred Dev's vision which he immediately wiped. Come Akash let's go.

To be continued...