Gauri Madhav

SLAP!! Have you lost it Madhav Ji? Do you even understand what you are saying? Do you think I am retard or something? If I remember correctly, last time I checked you were still head over heels for my sister. Now that she is getting married are you trying to play with me...Am I just a plaything for you? cried a totally surprised and hurt Gauri who was repeatedly smacking Madhav's chest while asking all these questions. No!! Gauri No.. just let me explain said Madhav by holding both her hands in a tight grip by his one hand so that she will stop smacking his chest and by other caressing her face. I'm sorry... cried Madhav by touching his forehead with Gauri's who now clamed down a little bit and was crying silently. I love you... confessed Madhav desperately by grabbing her face with both his hands and staring straight into her twinkling big doe eyes making an attempt to look past her soul, trying to convey the sincerity of his confession. I know it's too late and I was too dumb to not understand why I used to feel insecure and jealous when others males used to come near you or tried to date you. I wish that I should have been a little courageous, a little clever to understand my feelings towards but I was scared...I always felt the need to protect you which overpowered my love for you and I taught my heart to see you as my sister and as a distraction I used your sister Parvati. You're so selfish! acussed Gauri. Why? Why did you do that? asked Gauri painfully. Cause everyone I loved left me Gauri. My Mother, My Father and my little sister. And I didn't want to loose you as well by making you mine. How wrong I was! chuckled Madhav dryly. When Arjun asked for your hand in marriage only then I understood that this time I will lose you if I don't hold you tightly, and I'm scared and can't live knowing that you will be someone else's..said Madhav hugging her tightly.

Idiot!! muttered Gauri laughing lightly and hugged him tightly as well inhaling Madhav's calming scent.  But I won't forgive you easily for ignoring me all these years exclaimed Gauri by pushing Madhav lightly and standing little far from him, crossing her hands trying to look angry. Ooh! So should I enlighten you as well that how you said yes for the marriage with with that Idiot Doctor! And We Singh's are extremely possessive over our women and don't like when someone tries to take what's ours said Madhav moving forward whereas at same time Gauri was moving backwards scared by the intimidating figure in front of her. According to her only Dev had this intimidating and dangerous aura around him. Heck! Even Dev's  normal, simple self was intimidating, but Madhav on the other hand was Light, cheerful and easygoing personality. But today there was a different aura around him, he was not his usual self. His presence intimidated her and there was raw hunger for her in his eyes. How should I punish you for that? Hmm? asked Madhav in a low husky voice near her ear who was cornered between the huge Banyan tree and Madhav's bulky frame. Goosebumps made it's way through her skin and she was feeling as if she is electrified and unbelievably hot even though she was drenched head to toe by the chilling rain as Madhav sensually glided his veiny hands from her shoulder to her bare waist settling there. Ma-Madhav Ji gulped Gauri feeling too bothered and hot by  their proximity. We we should Mm-mmph.. Gauri couldn't complete her word's as her plump full lips were too much tempting for Madhav to control any more. This time Gauri aslo didn't hold back and kissed him back with equal passion. Ouch! cried Gauri..Why did you bite my lips? This is my Punishment for you for accepting that Doctor's proposal said Madhav by gently rubbing off the blood from her lips where he bite a few minutes ago and gently pecking the same spot. Enough! Now we should go home and you have a lot of explaining to do Mr. Madhav! said Gauri sternly pushing him lightly and stepping back a little as Madhav was again advancing to kiss her.  You will have to gain approval regarding our relation from my family, especially from my Father. Because my Father is not as lenient as Shrinkhal Baba.  No..I am not planning to take just your family's approval regarding our relationship. I am planning to ask for your hand in marriage, I want us to get married on the same day when Parvati and Dev is getting married. What!! Are you mad? No!! I'm not ready for marriage? I'm not ready to marry you! You are not even giving me time for my bridal care and we didn't't even started the rituals like Dev Jiju and Jiji. I don't care about rituals and I want to marry as soon as possible  before your mind changes. I should strike when the iron is hot, mumbled Madhav to himself. Excuse me! I'm still standing here itself you know exclaimed Gauri bringing Madhav out of his monologue. And what do you mean by changing my mind. Yes! If you can suddenly say yes to Arjun's proposal after loving me for years and by still loving me I can't guarantee that you will not say yes if another Arjun comes you know? I don't want to take that risk shrugged Madhav casually unaware of the fuming cutie standing in front of him. You! Come here let me show you what more I can do by saying this she took a small twig of  the Banyan tree which was on the ground and advanced towards Madhav aiming to beat the shit out him (it's just an exaggeration). Upon which Madhav start running and both were running in circles surrounding the tree in there own trance happily. Ok okay stop now said Gauri huffing tired  running after the giant. I don't want to be away from you anymore. I want to make you mine as soon as possible and give you all the love which I couldn't give you all these years. That's why I want to marry you immediately. I hope you don't have a problem with our rushed marriage? asked Madhav grabbing her face and kissing her forehead lovingly. No.. I don't have any problem replied Gauri feeling content. Just then Madhav's phone rang and he answered the call. Yes Dev! We are near only just at 1 Km distance from the Mansion. Yeah! It's positive from my side. I want you to go there now itself with our family. By that time I will also reach there along with Gauri. Yes Dev! I'm not planning to delay it anymore. Ok see then. Bye.. Madhav cut the call. I asked Dev to come to your mansion with my family. I want to officially ask for your hand today itself so that we can conduct our rituals  starting tomorrow along with Dev and Parvati explained Madhav to Gauri who was staring at him questioningly like a cute panda.  So Dev Jiju know's everything? asked Gauri surprised and embarassed having to involve her Jiju in their love matters. I said this much heart touching words and you only heard about Dev knowing our matter huh? asked Madhav flicking her forehead playfully. Yes, your Dev Jiju knows everything and he is the only one who encouraged me to confess to you saying that I should not repeat his mistakes regretting it afterwards. And I genuinely wish that both Parvati and Dev to have their happy ending. Me too...said Gauri holding Madhav's hand tightly.

To be continued