Bipolar

MADHAV!!! What? See I have already made many mistakes so I don't want to add one. What do you mean asked Madhav to Dev. What I mean is I don't want to judge a book by its cover. See I don't have time for your bullshits, and I actually loath you, so just get lost gritted Madhav. See you were my favourite brother and so was I yours, it's such a waste right? How things got changed between us just because of a mere girl said Dev darkly. Tell me Madhav are you two in a relationship?
*Clap* Clap* Clap* WoW!! Bravo! So the great Mahadev Adwait Singh has come with this relevation. Wow! Just wow!!... Are you born dumb or is acting as one mocked Madhav. MADHAV!!! Beware of what you speak. Why I only stated the truth. Dev you coward I still don't understand why are you so lucky, to get a girl like Parvati as your life partner. Yes I love her...said Madhav grabbing Dev's collar, but she doesn't know. Do you know why? Because she is a girl of standards and purest soul I have ever met. Do you know every.. every single man in her village wished to have her as their life partner and I am sure many would have proposed also but she rejected each and every one. Do you know why? Because she loves her parents too much and will never ever do any deeds which will bring shame and hurt them. Why do you think after suffering this much she isn't uttering a single word to her family, that'sbecause she doesn't want to hurt them. And regarding my love for her, if she will come to know it then she will distance herself from me and I very well know that in this hellhole only me and Vrinda Ma is her comfort, her shade and and I don't want to her go through all this alone... I want to be her comfort, her shade..said Madhav painfully. Even now when I want to kill so badly for hurting my Angel, I can't do that, because of her... Do you know why? Because that stupid girl is madly in love with you. She thinks that God had sent you to her..she only has eyes for you, she only have you in her mind, but you always hurt her, but she never fails to protect you.. you fucking bastard saying this Madhav punched Dev. And as this was too sudden Dev fell on the ground....There is a saying..." You don't know the value of the things around us, until and unless they disappear forever from us".. mark my words Dev said Madhav again grabbing his collar..A day will come when you will be desparate for her..will be vulnerable without her..and will have to helplessly see her disappearing far away from you with your own eyes.. saying this Madhav pushed him and went from there. Will be their be a day like that.. thought Dev as tears made its way from his eyes.

Dev's POV.
What Madhav said is still ringing in my ears, and is seriously making me feel uneasy. But from now on I will not judge without knowing the full truth regarding Parvati. Yeah! Thinking of that I need to apologise to her, poor girl she was just trying to help and what did I do in return. Stupid! Dumbass! And I hurried to my room and saw that she was cleaning the mess which I created, earlier during our fight. Seriously she deserved better than me I thought looking at her. Careful!!
Aaah! See I told you to be careful and why are you cleaning this? Their are maids in our palace right?See because of your carelessness the glass piece have pricked your foot. Saying this I scooped her in my arms, she really doesn't have any weight, she is just like a feather, even Meera weighs a little...again why am I comparing them..I thought. I placed her in our bed...wait! did I think 'OUR' bed! Seriously whenever I get near her I become Bipolar, I should keep my distance from her. But her wounds needs to tended you idiot...my mind only shows its presence regarding Parvati I thought.

Parvati's POV.
I was cleaning the mess which Dev Ji created and suddenly he shouted out of nowhere to be careful, starling me and I ended up getting pricked by glass. But from what happened next, I was really surprised. He suddenly carried me in bridal style till his bed made me sit there. And was doing weird things, it was as if he was speaking to himself, I never thought that this cold, arrogant guy here has the hobby of speaking to himself.. it's too girlish type I thought.
Why are you looking me like as if I had grown two horns? Its not two horns, it's just you are doing weird things I thought to myself. Ah! I forgot..and he came back with the first aid box.
Parvati I am really sorry for earlier and everything. I know my sorries won't change the things but I do apologise sincerely and do not expect you to forgive me. But remember if their is any plans you made concerning me, please first discuss it with me. Because as you know my anger gets the best of me and I might do something which I will regret later. So please..he said looking at me in my eyes.
Okay was all which I managed to say..he sure is bipolar I thought.