Panic Attack

Morning came, as usual Parvati woke up earlier as she was an early riser. She thought why not enjoy and explore the place rather being a crybaby and blaming the fate. She got ready, by wearing a simple yet elegant sundress and tied up her knee length brownish golden locks in waterfall braid hair style with matching flip flops so that it would be easy for her to walk through the sand of the beach.

She look exactly like a barbie in this outfit and once she was pleased with her work she decided to ask Dev for permission and for the same went towards his suite

She look exactly like a barbie in this outfit and once she was pleased with her work she decided to ask Dev for permission and for the same went towards his suite. But once she reached there, she hesitated...she didn't knew if it was okay, would he be angry but she knew now or later she will have to face him so gathering all courage she knocked on the door softly. After a few knocks a shirtless Dev with his night pants which was dangerously hanging lower than his waist, it was as if it will fall down in any minute 😂 and messed up hair opened the door. He was definitely drool worthy with those six packs and perfectly toned abs, biceps huge yet slender greek god like body, but as our Parvati being too innocent , it didn't affect her a little bit. But Dev was seriously stunned by seeing his little wife's outfit, cause from the day he married her he has never sawn her in any other outfit then saree. She didn't even used wear Kurti's and Suit. She only used to wear Saree. But today when he saw her dressed up Dev was speechless,she was looking so cute just like some barbie doll. Though she was younger then him, but today she looked more young like an elementary school student 😅. S-Sir I-I...Oh Baby who is it early in the morning? said Meera groggily sitting straight and securing the bedsheet around her naked body. Huh? Dev was brought back from his trance by Meera's question. What! Dev asked annoyed. You told to meet you and go, but it seems you are not ready yet. I'm sorry to disturb your sleep Sir said Parvati looking down not knowing what to say really.. seeing them like this. Seeing her downcasted and disappointed face Dev softened a bit and said your guide will come after sometime till then wait in your room and go with him, and we will take the photos during lunch. Ok Sir and without wasting any time Parvati went back in her room.

Hii ma'am I'm Nikhil, your guide said a young man in his late 20's. Hello Nikhil, I'm Parvati and you can call me Parvati, don't call me Ma'am as you are elder than me smiled Parvati. Okay Parvati, where do you want to go? How about the famous church ? What is it's name? You mean St. Andrews Chruch? Yes! Okay Lets go Parvati, smiled Nikhil.
You really have a loving brother. Huh? asked Parvati confused. That person who hired me was your brother right? Both Parvati and Nikhil were now back in the hotel after visiting many places in Goa. They were now walking through the sand in the beach which was near their hotel as Parvati didn't want to go back and she developed a great friendship with Nikhil as he was very easy going and fun to talk, some how Nikhil reminded Parvati of her notorious sisters and she really missed them, her family but can't do anything as Dev has forbidden her to have any contact with them. Parvati? Nikhil called as she was not answering. You are his sister right? Nikhil said. And if I'm not wrong, I think he came here with his wife for honeymoon, but as he loves you dearly he also brought you with him. Yaah! I have never seen such a brother. I aslo have a little sister and I aslo love her dearly, but I will never bring her with me when I am going for honeymoon with my wife chuckled Nikhil. Yes, he sure loves me dearly said Parvati and laughed inwardly by hearing the joke life had made of her.
Don't you think this is too much said Meera to Dev coming near him after getting ready who was now standing in the balcony of their suit observing Parvati. What baby? asked Dev his eyes never leaving Parvati and Nikhil who were now playing with water like small children. Ofcourse her dress! She is not random someone, she is carrying the tittle of Queen of Sitalaghar and has some reputation to maintain. But see what's she's wearing accused Meera non sensibly due to jealousy cause even after putting so much effort in dressing up, Parvati was still beautiful than Meera that too without any effort. This made Meera burn in jealousy and Dev not even bothering to take his eyes off Parvati made her more mad. I don't think so said Dev finally giving his full attention to Meera who was barely dressed we can say as she was wearing a very revealing bikni. Her dress is perfect, decent and elegant compared to particular someone said Dev sarcastically. Oh! Dev baby come on! You know right I like these types of dresses then why are you mad said Meera sweetly and hugging his arms. You were pointing about her dress, but what about you tomorrow when you will become Sitalaghar's queen then will you do the same? questioned Dev. I'm not her Dev I will change the law, you know right I am rebellious type right stated Meera. Then her wearing that dress is also okay said Dev pointing towards Parvati. And Sitalaghar is not a prison or something girls in our family have enough fredom, as far as I know they are allowed to wear whatever they want stated Dev as a matter of fact, and amused by Meera and how shallow her thinking was. Cause for the first time he has seen her being this irrational, only if he knew that this was her true self. This much shallow person was Meera. But baby look, atleast she should have wore your Mangalsutra and vermillion, it's seems that she doesn't want any one to know that she is married so that men can approach her. And it seems like she is very well enjoying being with that guide boy said Meera like adding fuel in the fire. Just then Parvati slipped while running a but Nikhil immediately caught her by holding her waist. Parvati!! called Dev and literally pulled off Parvati from Nikhil. Baby why didn't you wear your Mangalsutra and vermillion, you know right baby that I don't like when you go out without wearing Mangalsutra (nupital chain) and vermillion. Parvati was shocked beyond her senses, she thought that maybe she is hearing things. Why is he behaving like this? Did his head hurt anywhere? And suddenly Dev pulled her by grabbing her wrist which Parvati didn't anticipate and crashed on his chest and Dev immediately took the Mangalsutra from his pocket and tied it around her neck and next took Vermillion and applied on her forehead. And then suddenly he snaked
his arms around Parvati's waist and dug his fingernail in her tender skin and whispered deadly in her ears "Remember!!Never, ever forget to wear this" he said pointing the nupital chain "when you have greedily and desperately snatched it from my Meera". Parvati was shocked, hurt as well as embarrassed as Nikhil was witnessing all of this. You may go now, I have other plans for my wife said Dev rudely to confused Nikhil. Y-Yes Sir.
Once Nikhil was gone he again grabbed her wrist tightly and asked what were you doing huh? Sir please leave me! You are hurting me and people are looking towards us! ANSWER WHAT I ASKED!!! screamed Dev fully raged. I-I .. words were not coming from her mouth. She was scared, embarrassed, humiliated as people were now observing them. Tears were falling uncontrollably from her eyes. All of this emotions was taking a toll on her and Dev's ANSWER ME DAMMIT!! was the final push she needed to have a Panic attack as darkness engulfed her. As she fell unconscious in his arms.

To be continued...