Beauty and the Beast!

As usual Parvati woke up at 5, did her morning business and went to touch her husband's feet without knowing the hideous things which he has planned in order to get rid of her. She knew well that he will not reciprocate her feelings, but what can she do? He was her Husband, the person whom she was most awaited for..in her life. At their first sight only Parvati was smitten by him. He was indeed Handsome,with a perfect muscular body like a greek god, Hazel coloured eyes, clean shaved and high cheek- boned,toned face with pale-white coloured body just like a Vampire. Indeed any girl would fall for the charms of Mahadev Adwait Singh, but only if he too accepted her thought Parvati to herself and went to Pooja room then Kitchen to start her daily routines. Parvati was serving breakfast for everyone and today Dev can't excuse himself by any reasons because he was also waiting for someone to come. Just as they were going to eat came the "Villain"
none other than "Rahul Indrajith Singh". Yes the same Rahul whom Dev called, Dev's cousin. Adwait's younger brother's only son , the Mafia King"Rahul Indrajith Singh". Beta Rahul exclaimed Vrinda delightfully, though he is a Mafia King and all, none of the family members hated him, for them all their children are equal and right even though they do any crime. Same was the case with Rahul, Beta where were you? And why didn't you came to Dev's wedding asked Vrinda. Vrinda Ma I was undercover. How many times I have told you to stop getting involved in illegal things and all it was Shusmita Devi who was scolding her Grandson. Grandma I know you are concerned about me but I can't do anything now replied Rahul to Shusmita Devi acting all innocent. So if you guys will stop with your questionnaire session then I can proceed for the thing for which I came here said Rahul dramatically. And may I know, what is that which you came here asked Priyanka smiling. Oh! My Little Princess come here I didnt notice you earlier said Rahul. I know you will not notice, indeed no one in the family notices me complained Priyanka to her brother. Though Rahul was a Criminal, his family is everything for him and he loved Priyanka more, she was his little princess! Oh.. don't be sad okay your Brother has brought your favourite chocolate, so now can you give me my favourite smile asked Rahul to Priyanka hugging her tightly and staring her lovingly. On seeing her favourite chocolate on Rahul's hand Priyanka was delighted and started jumping in his embrace, she snatched that chocolate and gave him a kis on his cheeks and went to her seat. Thank you so much Bhai. You are the world's best Bhai exclaimed Priyanka delightfully. Are you both brother and sister done with your drama asked Adwait. Yes Uncle, and I am really sorry that I couldn't attend Dev's wedding, that's why I came your personally after knowing the news. So where's my newly wedded couples? asked Rahul. Well she is Parvati answered Dev. Parvati? Yeah Parvati my wife said Dev gritting his teeth. Oh! she is really beautiful. I-I mean my Bhabhi! corrected Rahul. One thing was for sure that, Rahul was smitten or we can say that obsessed with her just by seeing her for the first time.. Such was her beauty just like a Serpentine... No matter what, you will be mine by any means smiled Rahul inwardly...
To be continued....