Secrets

Vrinda's POV
I can see how that innocent soul is suffering because of my Son. So today I decided to reveal all of the secrets, and free her from the hardships and darkness.

Parvati, you know my Dev has anger issues..yeah I know Vrinda Ma and that too very dangerous anger issues chuckled Parvati dryly.... seeing her reaction it seems that the poor girl must have suffered a lot..

So you see Dev during his childhood was very warm, bubbly and lively child with a golden heart. He used to have such a vibe that the person surrounding him would also will become cheerful and happy just being with him.. and we were also very happy and contented with our family and especially with our Dev.. He was every one's favourite, everyone used to adore him, love him but fate! Everything changed within a nick of time..our Dev turned emotion less, cold and lonely.

What! Yes Parvati, you heard it right he may not seem lonely to you because he masks his loneliness with his arrogance , but I know him better than anyone that my child is broken and lonely. Only she can heal him.

Vrinda Ma I don't understand a thing. What do you mean by SHE, when you told that I can heal him, and what really happened to Dev Ji.

You know Parvati being a royal is not that easy, and you will be always the centre of attraction, you will have to live your whole life according to the rules and regulations, you will have to face many hardships as well as you will have to sacrifice many things. And that is why I assume your father, decided to abandon your royal life and is living a normal life.

And we being Royal only made Dev like this..
When he was young, a child, our government was not that advanced and we were only like the real in charge, or kings of our land. And we were not in good terms with the neighbouring kingdom, there was always ridges and cold war going on. And the neighbouring kingdom used very cruelest and cheapest ways to bring us down.
And when they came to know about Dev being the Hire and crown prince, they did the most horrifying thing which haunts every one of this family till now..
The-They kidnapped my Child an-and did horrendous things to him..They tortured him for almost 5 days, which made him turn like this...I barely whispered.

What? asked Parvati horrified, yes Parvati you heard it right, my cheerful son died that day what we got after that incident was a living corpse..My Dev..I said crying bitterly remembering my childs face when we rescued him.

After we rescued him, we tried to ask him what happened, but he wouldn't utter a word, but one day he said that their was a girl younger than him with him..And she, be-because of her my Dev was able to return to us safely, that she saved his life and the last thing he said broke all of us.. He said that they killed that girl in front of him... from then onwards he feels lonely..he says if she was alive he would have married her, because she was such a pure soul and he loves her dearly.

And you know Dev has a girlfriend Meera. What? whispered Parvati brokenly. Yes he is still in love with her.
B-but then why did you let him marry me?
And if he loves her then, why is he still cold and lonely? Please tell me Vrinda Ma.

Meera and Dev both met at college, and since then Dev started a relationship with her, when I asked he says that being with Meera he feels like being with her!
But you know if he used to feel good being with her then, he would have come back to his original self and would not be still broken and lonely. And on top of that when I met Meera in person, I just feel something off about her and I feel that her feelings for my son is not genuine, so I never allowed that relationship. But Dev being Dev brought the matter till here.
And about you, the moment I saw you , I don't know, it was like God was telling me that you are the person made for my Dev, who can heal him and bring him back.
So daughter please I'm begging you please heal him, give me my child back, please..
To be continued...