Parvati....

I love you Parvati I really love you.. Infact I'm madly and deeply in love with you. You have stole my heart the first day I saw you..So please give me a positive response pleaded Nakul infront of Parvati. Indeed he was hellbound to make her accept his proposal. But Parvati was different, she was a woman who gave importance to culture and society a lot. She will never do any deeds that will put a shame on her parents. Yes she believed in love,but a love that she gets from her husband who will be selected by her parents not by someone who will come and suddenly out of nowhere propose her and pester her to accept his proposal. No Nakul I can't accept your proposal said Parvati softly yet firmly. Why? Am I not capable enough for you? asked Nakul feeling embarrassed as well angered. No! No it's not like that Nakul you are indeed a great person and a good friend of mine,but I don't like to do any things against my wish and will of my parents and I have never seen you more than a friend so please..I can't And I'm really sorry..by saying this Parvati bid her bye to Nakul and went from there with her naughty cousins...
So? What so? asked Parvati to her sister Gauri. Jiji I was asking so what was Nakul Bhai asking you? Oh it's nothing he just proposed me. WHAT ! ARE YOU SERIOUS! He just proposed you and you are saying it as if it doesn't matter a thing exclaimed Gauri. Hey! Gauri Shh.. Will you let the whole village know this matter or what, keep it low girl said Parvati by playfully hitting her sister's head. But jiji..Gauri don't you our Jiji said one of her cousin Kavya, she will never accept anyone proposal don't you know she is waiting for her Patidev (husband) mocked Kavya. But see na kavya this week only how many proposals she got don't these boys see us or are we non-existent cried Gauri. Oh my baby don't cry ok god will send some handsome man for you one day mocked her another cousin Subhadra. And don't you know our Jiji she is most beautiful and elegant women of this village then the guys here fall for her only na said Subhadra playfully. Ok stop it girls okay as you all I Will not do a thing that will make my parents ashamed and yes I'm waiting for my Patidev, A husband just like my lord Shiva, who will fill my life with unconditional love...Are you happy now after hearing this mocked Parvati..by saying this the girls happily moved towards there mansion with a basket full of flowers for their evening pooja.

Third Persons POV
Shrinkhal Goswami Shetty, the descendant of Shrikrishnapur royality but now living just normal life like any other person with a loving wife Sridevi and two daughters and with his brothers and sisters. He has a joint family and his mansions name is ShantiNiwas.
So, Brother what is that which is bothering you? asked his brother Shikhar. Well Shikhar it is a alliance for Parvati. What? Alliance? For our Parvati! Wow brother congratulations! But why you so much bothered about it, you were indeed looking for a groom for our child asked Shikhar to his brother.
Yes I was looking for a groom for my daughter, but I'm concerned about this proposal. Why brother ? From which family is the proposal? Sitalagarh exclaimed Shrinkhal.

So guys what do you think why ,Shrinkhal is opposing this alliance?