Interrogation

Mahadev!..yes Ma? asked dev doubtfully cause his mother never uses his full name, she addresses him with his full name only if she is really pissed off or if their is something really important, and he knew he screwed up a bigger one this time. COME HOME ASAP!! ordered Vrinda and ended the call. I think I made a blunder this time sighed Dev and made his way towards his parking lot to go to his home. Rahul! SHIT!! just pick up man! While driving Dev was trying to contact Rahul for upteenpth time, just to have a clear view of the situation, but all his efforts were unanswered.
SLAP!!As Dev's cheek stung he came to know what has just happened. His beloved Mother, for the first time in his whole life has raised her hand on him, not only that, she was slapping  him repeatedly in front of Madhav and her..his enemy because of which he is facing this humiliation.
DON'T YOU DARE STARE HER LIKE THAT!
said Vrinda angrily and ashamed of her son's doings. Ma wh-what are you saying? Oh! So my beloved Son doesn't know anything asked Vrinda raising her voice which made Parvati flinch. Parvati has sawn only the sweet and caring side of Vrinda, this angry and dangerous side of her was new to Parvati and she was scared. Here look at her said Vrinda pulling Parvati towards Dev. The anger which Dev had for was immediately replaced by guilt and shame by seeing her. Disheveled clothes, slap marks and swollen and torn lips, bleeding forehead, and those beautiful eyes which once held the beauty and happiness of whole world now was looking scared, devastated, betrayed. Seeing her like that Dev's heart also twitched, it was also paining for an unknown reason. He had the urge to pull her into his arms and comfort her, protect her from the world, by which Dev himself was amazed, but he didn't have the courage to do so.
EXPLAIN!!demanded Vrinda breaking his chains of thoughts. M-Ma I...he was speechless, no words were coming from his mouth. What if this, happened with our Priyanka or Anjana? asked Vrinda pointing towards Parvati. What if  their husbands treated them, like you treat her? You don't have an ANSWER RIGHT? asked Vrinda by slapping Dev again and again. Is this what I taught you asked Vrinda sobbing. M-Ma please don't cry! Don't touch me!! exclaimed Vrinda.
THUD!! Parvati! exclaimed the three of them. Dev immediately rushed towards his wife's unconscious form. DON'T!!  you failed as her husband, you failed as a human,so JUST DON'T!! warned Madhav and picked her up in a Bridal style. Madhav you take her to my room I will call the doctor said Vrinda and they both went from their ignoring Dev completely.
Dev was in a turmoil now, cause first of all he didn't like Madhav taking care of Parvati, he didn't like Madhav being near her for an unknown reason. And second was he also understood that Madhav has something for her and lastly guilt, shame and pain because of the things which he did to Parvati from day one.
I know Parvati I don't deserve your forgiveness but I will fix this...
To be continued...