Honeymoon

HONEYMOON?!! Yeah why? Have you not heard about honeymoon? asked Adwait Dev's Father. But- Listen Dev we would have send you both for honeymoon the next day after your marriage only, but as we all were busy and as it's everything new for Parvati we just delayed it for some days so that she can also adjust...stated Adwait cutting off Dev.

But I don't want to go.. said Dev. Why is their any problem, in your company again? mocked Adwait. And nowadays which newly weded couples don't wish to go for a honeymoon? Even though you don't want to go, but Parvati might be hoping for you to take her on a honeymoon, Isn't it Parvati beta... asked Adwait looking lovingly towards Parvati.
Or wait, is their any problem between you two, that you are refusing, cause even on your first night you were like this only. Is their something serious going on between you two and of which I'm not aware.. asked Adwait with his scrutinizing gaze.

No! there's nothing like that what you are thinking Father... it's just that, he- he has recently something going on with his company that's why he is really disturbed and refusing. But, we will go Father, as you said I want to go for a honeymoon with him and I will make him come with me.. said Parvati holding Dev's arm.
So it is settled then, take it these are your tickets.. said Adwait handing Dev their tickets. Aarey don't you want to see were are you going? asked Anjana excited.
There's no need as I love the thriller surprises which my beloved family gives me..said Dev gritting this theeth.
Now, Why does he sound Angry?.. said Anjana.
Whether he like it or not, he will have to accept this honeymoon as well as this marriage along with Parvati wholeheartedly.. thought Vrinda.

Dev's POV
Again they trapped me in their drama called marriage. And this Parvati, I should have been more careful about her, I trusted her and she took advantage of the situation. And how could she, hold my hand...I was furious.
I dragged her to my room and pushed her harshly because of which she fall down on the floor.
What do you think you are doing? Huh?
Dev Ji listen.... she said with tears glistening in her eyes.
How many times I told you that, whatever you do I can't love you and will never have any feelings for you? And How.. How dare you hold my hand huh? Dev said grabbing her hair.
Aah! Dev Ji it's..it's paining.. Parvati said pleadingly.
Listen!! Put this in the thick head of yours, that Never, Ever try to touch me again
!! Am I clear? roared Dev.
Dev..Dev Ji! Please listen to me first. WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY NOW?
Dev Ji if...if I would not have done like that, Father would have suspected something..and its a good chance.
Good chance my foot!! You.. you could bring Meera with us...she whispered the last part.
What? What did you say? I asked totally shocked...So...So this was your plan..I asked dreading and regretting my doings now.
You...I know that you thought I wanted to go for honeymoon with you, but you are wrong Dev Ji..said Parvati sobbing silently.
As I stated earlier, I do love you, but I never asked you to stop loving Meera and never asked you to love me also, I only promised you that I will help you to unite with Meera..And from last few days I'm seeing that you are really distressed cause you was not able to see Meera..so I thought why not use this chance.. I'm really sorry that you thought that I will take advantage of you..But remember Dev Ji, never in life not even in my dreams I would think of harming you... said Parvati crying badly and ran out from my room, without hearing what I have to say.

Why does, my angers takes the best of me? Aaaah!! It's so frustrating!! And why does I end up hurting her every time? Why ? Why am I so dumb....

To be continued...