Finally with Him!!

Finally Dev came out of his trance, and all his feelings which he felt for Parvati was replaced by anger when he thought of his Meera because she was the one who should sit beside him not someone whom he just saw now. Parvati came and sat beside Dev and shyly look towards him, but didn't even glanced her and continued with offerings for lord Agni (Fire) . After some offerings the Brahman announced to tie the nuptial chain and put vermillion on Parvati's forehead. Hearing this both Parvati and Dev was having different yet a mixture of different feelings. Parvati was happy at the same time satisfied, whereas Dev was angry, sad and feeling helpless about his Meera. Unenthusiastically and half-heartedly Dev took the nupital chain and forwarded it towards Parvati. Parvati willing and happily allowed him to tie the nupital chain and next he applied vermillion on her forehead. By now, tears of happiness was flowing from Parvati's eyes and she was feeling very blessed and happy. Then as per the instructions of the Brahman they varmala for each other and took "Sathfere". After the completion of "Sathfere" they took blessings of their parents and every guests started to congratulate and bless them.
Finally the time for Parvati's Vidaai came, she was crying vigorously by hugging her cousins and ma, next she went to her father and hugged him tightly and started to sob, he too was crying. Dev was watching all this with lack of interest. The Singh's all ready told to the Shetty's that they will take Parvati with them on their marriage day only, because they can't stay away this long.
And finally Parvati bid here final goodbye to all her relatives and went with Dev and his family in their respective cars. They were going to return to their City by their private Jet that's why they were going to their Private Airport. On the way Parvati was crying vigorously because never in her life she have been apart from her family and Dev was sitting there unaffected, and chatting on his phone with Meera.
When their car reached their private Airport, then Dev noticed that Parvati was still crying and uneasy, but it didn't matter to him. Without saying a word he got out of the car, Parvati too followed him. And they entered in their jet to reach Sitalagarh.