Her Sakha ( a friend to cry her heart out)

Sakhi!!... exclaimed Madhav. What happened to you?he asked all shocked. You b***h! come here!!! HOW DARE YOU!! he was shocked when he saw his brother Madhav. M-Madhav you were here? I-I didn't saw you earlier stuttered Rahul all tensed. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN YOUR DIRTY MIND RAHUL!!!roared Madhav. Madhav couldn't stand the sight, where his Sakhi was being almost raped and that too by his brother. All he saw was red. I SAID WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER???
I-I Rahul couldn't say anything and without wasting any time Madhav punched him hard on his face. HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER? screamed Madhav by grabbing Rahul's shirt's collar angrily. Yes! I tried to rape her! So what?... I will do it again if I get a chance said Rahul smirking towards Parvati and wiping the blood from his lips by his thumb. Another Punch landed on him, but this time Rahul dodged it. Whoa Bro! Why are you so concerned about her...huh? Her husband doesn't need her then what is your problem! Huh? What did you say? asked Madhav angrily. Yes.. infact Dev is the one who called me here to take care of her said Rahul eyeing Parvati lustfully.
Parvati was devastated hearing this. She knew that her husband hated, but too this much extent, that he arranged his own brother too taint her innocence was too much for her. She couldn't take it anymore and fell on the ground crying uncontrollabling. Seeing her condition Madhav was outraged and started to fight with his brother, this time Rahul also didn't backup. He too fought, as he was too frustrated by all this drama and top of that if Madhav didn't came he would have conquered her. Both became bruised in no time. STOP!!! Parvati screamed. She couldn't take this anymore and ran from there. Sakhi!!!! wait... I WILL SEE YOU LATER!! roared Madhav to Rahul by giving him a final kick.
There she was sitting in their lawn all broken, both physically and mentally. Why? WHY!!!she was crying uncontrollabling. Sakhi? Madhav called her softly. Why Madhav Ji? Why he did this to me? Shh..Its okay..cry as much as you want and then tell me what happened okay. After crying her heart out, she told everything, from the marriage proposal to today's event to Madhav. Why are you suffering this much? Sakhi? Madhav was very broken and pained by hearing his Sakhi's , his first love's condition. He was really feeling guilty. Only if he had proposed her she would have lived her life like a queen. Just tell all the things to everyone, if you can't do it then I will do it said Madhav determined. N-No said Parvati all scared. Why are you scared of that Moron of your husband asked Madhav raising his voice because of anger. But this made Parvati flinch, seeing her he asked gently, are you scared Sakhi? If not just talk to Vrinda Ma, she is also just like you a pure soul. She will help you.
No Madhav Ji I can't and will not! But why? Because I am not a weak person and top of that I will not make my parents feel pained and hurt by making them know what their daughter is suffering. And I firmly believe in Lord Mahadev! It was his decision to get me married to Dev Ji. And I too believe in Dev Ji. Huh? Madhav was surprised hearing this. Are you in your senses girl? asked Madhav. Yes Madhav Ji, though Dev Ji hates me, one thing that I know about him is that he respects women and he is not such a bad person. Ha!ha! Joke of the day said Madhav sarcastically. The person who treats you badly, the same person who called a gangster, rapist of his brother to taint his own wife..Are you talking about that same person asked Madhav angrily. Yes Parvati smiled weakly. I trust him Madhav Ji, he may have called him to get rid of me but never he would have told that Ba****d! to rape me, said Parvati all confident in her Husband. I hope the same said Madhav weakly smiling towards the poor girl. But what about this, we should inform about Rahul to everyone said Madhav. No Madhav Ji! But why Sakhi? Why? Because I'm a woman and no one will believe me. What nonsense are you speaking Sakhi? It's not nonsense it's the harsh truth about our society Madhav Ji! Even goddess Sita can't escape the clutches of this evil society, then what a mere girl like me can do said Parvati with tears in her eyes. But, what if he again tries to.. Madhav couldn't complete his sentence. I have you na? said Parvati smiling weakly. And started to sob thinking about her fate. Madhav gently hugged her and tapped her head, letting her to cry out. He too was badly hurt and upset thinking about her. Unknown to both of them the Devil was taking photos of them hugging....
To be continued...