A love so painful

RAHUL! RAHUL roared Vrinda furiously.
Maharani (Queen) Rahul Ji already left said one the maids.
What! He left? Yes Maharani. How far he will he escape muttered Vrinda.
M-ma please, don't! said Parvati by joining her hands. What don't Parvati? What don't? Huh? Are you in your senses girl?
I'm also asking her the same questions from last few hours sighed Madhav.
Please Ma I am requesting you, don't make the matter big. Please let's end it here I don't want to make a scene out of this.
But why Dear? He tried to degrade you and that too with your husband's consent, these types of mistakes should not be entertained, not at all in any cost.
What will happen Ma after you'll tell this to everyone? Huh? Please Ma tell me.
You'll will send people to search for Rahul ji, which will be easily leaked to media, in which they will degrade our family's name, my husband's name, my name and on top of that my parents will come to know that their daughter is suffering in her marriage.
But above all I believe in Dev ji declared Parvati.

What?? exclaimed Vrinda.
She's again JOKING said Madhav Sarcastically.
No Madhav Ji! I'M NOT JOKING stated Parvati seriously. I do believe in my Husband and you Ma. I know you will never raise a child who dis-respects women. He may have told Rahul ji to get rid of me but Dev ji will never tell him to taint me. You should believe in your Son Ma. So please don't let this matter known to anyone else besides us, I'm begging you cried Parvati.

Parvati Beta, only a pure soul like you can say such things said Vrinda smiling weakly at the poor girl. Only you can love him this much..Only if my son loved you thought Vrinda.
I promise you that I'll will not disclose this to anyone, but Dev will have to face the consequences stated Vrinda firmly.
To be continued.....