Disastrous Wedding

The grand wedding was next day and Lee was waiting for it. It was the last night where he would be a bachelor, and he enjoyed himself. Well, it's not like Anna wouldn't allow him to have fun after marriage, but he did anyway.
He went to sleep that night, thinking about his wedding.

Lee hosted his wedding, right in his house. He went through the guest list to see if he had added all of the names.
It was then that he realised that he forgot to invite the most important people of all.
The Mishimas.
They were his family, for crying out loud. How could he forget to invite them?! They were the most important people!
As the matter of fact, Lars was technically gonna be the best man for the wedding...
He tried calling them to invite them to the wedding. But none of them seemed to pick it up. Their phone just rang and rang without anyone picking up.
So without much of a choice, Lee grabbed a few invitation cards and drove off to the Mishima Zaibatsu. The wedding was in three hours, and he could definitely catch them.
He easily entered the Mishima Zaibatsu since workers allowed him to go through. Jin had given him full access since he's technically a part of the family.
But when he arrived at the penthouse, he realised that they were out.
He rested his head on the door and looked around if he could find any clue as to where they were.
Just then, he spotted Alisa. She had come there to check on the lounge and dojo.
"Hey, Alisa, where are the Mishimas?" Lee asked the android. "You know where they went?"
"They went to the public pool," Alisa replied with a smile. "As a whole family. Are you okay, Mr. Lee? You don't look so good..."
And indeed he wasn't. He looked confused and panicked at the same time.
He quickly went down to the basement and got into his car. He drove off to the public pool to find them. He kinda wondered why they went to the public pool when they owned a pool in their own house. It just didn't make any sense...
So Lee arrived and saw Kazuya's car parked outside. He grabbed his extra pair of swimming trunks and went in. He spotted Kazuya and the rest of his family playing around in the pool, having fun.
Lee changed into his swimming trunks and jumped into the pool. He swam towards Kazuya and Jun and started making conversation with them.
But before he could invite them to his wedding, his phone rang near the pool lounger.
It was Merisa. She called him to inform him about the guests that have arrived.
"Is Anna there yet?" Lee asked.
"No, sir," Merisa replied. "She isn't here yet."
Lee heaved a sigh of relief and jumped back into the pool. He opened his mouth to talk about his wedding, but realised something.
Jin, Kazuya and Lars were having a breath contest. They held their breath and sat in the water to see who can hold their breath the longest.
"You've got to be kidding me," Lee said to himself, annoyed.
He wanted to go over to Jun and tell her at least, but turns out they were splashing around the water.
Lee was gonna pull Kazuya out of the water to tell him when his phone rang again.
"Sir, Miss Anna is here," Merisa told him. "She's here, together with the rest of the guests."
He panicked and shouted at the Mishimas to come over.
But they insisted on staying in the pool.
Without much of a choice, he returned to his home to at least have the wedding.
But when he went home, he realised that the guests were leaving, including Anna. And they were complaining about how lame the wedding was.
Lee facepalmed and hosted another wedding. This time, he didn't leave anyone out.

The party was in a few hours and Lee sat in his garden, waiting for everyone to arrive.
One by one, the guests came. First the Mishimas, then his friends, Nina, Adam, Shasha and Steve, the Laws, the Bosconovitchs, Lili, Hwoarang, Xiaoyu, Asuka, Eliza, everyone.
Everyone but one.
One very, very important one.
The bride.
"Where's Anna?" Lee asked Nina. "I thought she'd be coming with you?"
"She's on her way," Nina said, holding a cup of punch. "She'll be here in no time, don't worry."
Soon, Anna's Ferrari came to view. She stopped in front of the gates and got out of the car.
But... she wasn't coming in. She stayed there, looking at the house. Lee got up and ran to her.
"Princess!" Lee called, going to her.
Anna waved at him with a smile and was about to step into the gates when...
The wedding was over. The time was up and the guests had started leaving. Including Anna.
"What's going on?!" Lee demanded, frustrated. "Why isn't this wedding happening?! Why me?!"
So he made preparations for yet another wedding. He set it for much longer too. Everything was gonna go according to plan.

It was a night with a full moon and Lee waited for his guests to arrive. It was around seven and the party would go till ten.
The guests started arriving, first the Laws, then the Bosconovitchs and everyone else.
The Mishimas' car came up. Lee went to greet them but stopped short.
Both Jin and Kazuya were in their Devil Form. But they both seemed to act as if nothing was up.
"What happened to you guys?" Lee asked. "What's with the Devil Form?"
"Full moon," Kazuya said in a strange voice. "We're unable to transform back till tomorrow morning."
Lee facepalmed and let them in.
Then came Nina's Lamborghini. The car parked and everyone got out. They all seemed nice and well-dressed, except Steve. Well, he was well-dressed too, but there was something off about him.
He was green and looked really tired and sleep deprived.
"What happened to you?" Lee asked Steve. "Are you okay? Did you sleep last night?"
But to his surprise, Steve growled in his face as a reply.
"Yeah, very funny," Lee said, annoyed. "Just because you look like a zombie, doesn't mean that you really are..."
"Umm Lee, he's an actual zombie," Nina said, relaxed. "He got turned into a zombie because of the full moon."
"What?!" Lee exclaimed in shock. He turned to where Steve had wandered off to and saw him destroying the plants in his garden.
He ran to stop him and sent him off inside the house.
"And you guys aren't concerned?" Lee asked Steve's family in surprise. "Isn't it alarming for your son to be turned into a zombie?!"
"Yeah, but nah," Adam said in a relaxed tone. "It'll wear off by morning, don't worry."
"You guys are a bunch of sickos..." Lee said, shaking his head. He spotted Anna and invited her in. "Let's go in, Princess. We have a wedding."
Anna giggled and followed him inside. They had their wedding and were soon husband and wife. Steve had recovered from his zombie infection and started clapping for his aunt and uncle.
Jin and Kazuya were still lurking around in their Devil Form. But it was a good thing that they didn't cause any mayhem.
Or so Lee thought.
When the guests left, he realised that one of the chairs were full of claw marks and laser shots.
Anna laughed menacingly and started transforming into a witch. Lee was gonna fight her when suddenly...

"Lee, wake up!" Lars exclaimed, beating Lee awake with a towel. "We're getting late for the wedding!"
Lee sat up in his bed and looked around. He was in his room in Yakushima.
"Are we in Yakushima?" Lee asked in surprise.
"Well, yeah!" Lars said, throwing the towel aside. "Get out of bed and go get ready! You have a wedding to attend too, and you're the groom!"
Lee quickly grabbed his things and ran into the bathroom. He was relieved that it was all just a dream. He realised how silly it was as he showered.

A/N: Hey guys! This actually happened during Lee and Anna's wedding in the Sims 3. And yes, I made Tekken characters in the Sims. So when I hosted Lee's wedding party, I found that he wasn't acquainted with the Mishima family. And for some reason they were in the community pool when they had one in their backyard.
Lee ended up skipping the wedding when I headed over there to make them friends and figure out how to invite them. But by the time I came back, the party was over.
Second time, there was a glitch. Anna arrived late and I have no idea why, but she stayed outside till the party was over.
Third day was a full moon. I decided to make Jin and Kazuya as werewolves as a substitute for their Devil Gene. And they arrived in their werewolf form...
And then there was Steve. I have no idea how he became a zombie. This has never happened when I'm using that particular household. It wasn't the first time where my Sims have been turned into zombies when I was using another household.
The Anna turning into a witch part was just a finishing touch, just to make the wedding seem more disastrous, ya know?
But still, Anna and Lee are now happily married and they have a daughter named Tori. They named the child themselves, by the way. And I like how they still find each other attractive even after marriage.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!