June's June (behind the scenes)

Kazuya woke up very early and slowly got off the bed, careful not to wake Jun. He pulled out a few pillows and arranged them on the bed before pulling the blanket over it. He put a note inside one of the pillows, saying that Jun should check the front desk for a package.
Kazuya instantly dropped to the ground when Jun stirred slightly. She turned towards his side and put her arm over the mass of pillows that he arranged, thinking it was him. Kazuya held back a laugh and crawled away towards the door.
As soon as he softly closed the door, he heaved a sigh of relief and stood up, rushing to Jin's room.
"Jin, wake up," Kazuya knocked on his door.
"I already am," Jin said, opening the door. He let him in, and turns out, everyone else was already awake.
"Great," Kazuya entered the room, holding onto his clothes. "You guys ready?"
"Yeah, but not you," Lars grinned. "But we don't have time, just come like this, we can change at Lee's."
"Not just yet," Amber said. "You guys need to shoot the video."
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Lars said sheepishly. "Okay, whatever. Go get changed."
Kazuya made his way to Jin's closet and changed into his casual clothes before running downstairs to the lounge.
"You got the Claudio stuff right?" Kazuya asked Lars.
"Yeah, we do," Lars said. "But it's gonna be Amber."
"For a second I thought one of us had to change in the lounge," Kazuya said, relieved. "Come on."
Amber was already wearing the Sirius Marksman outfit.
First, they shot the video of themselves, with Lars. All Amber did was clear her throat in the background.
"Good morning, Jun," Kazuya grinned. "Well, sorry for stuffing the blanket with pillows this morning. It was the only way to get out without you noticing."
"Yeah, Mom," Jin continued. "We have a surprise for you. Just follow the clues, and you'll get there."
"It was my idea!" Lars appeared, much to Kazuya's annoyance. "Don't give credit to these two, Oneesan. They didn't actually do anything."
Amber cleared her throat in the background and Jin moved camera slightly to show that they were at the lounge.
"Oops, gotta go!" Jin said, covering his phone lens with his hand. "Bye mom! See you later!"
He stopped recording and rewatched the video.
"One more thing," Jin said, putting the phone on the ground. "Mom 2, just take the phone and look at it. Then stop recording."
Amber grinned and put the mask on. She adjusted the hat and gave him the thumbs up. Jin pressed the record button on the phone and silently left the lounge with Kazuya and Lars. Amber picked the phone up and looked at it before hitting the stop button.
"Guys, it's done," Amber said, pulling her mask off. "Come on, let's put it in the USB."
Kazuya came in and opened his laptop. He transferred the videos from Jin's phone into the USB drive, and stuck a note on it.

For Jun with love♥️

"Okay now we get someone to hand it over to the receptionist," Kazuya said, putting it into a box of shredded paper. He wrapped it with some brown paper, and tied some string around it. "Come on."
"Wait, we forgot the note," Lars said, taking out a piece of paper. "We we're supposed to leave this here, remember?"
"Oh yeah," Kazuya said. "Put it on the table."
He did, and then they went down to the lower ground level. They took the stairs up to the ground level and waited outside, in front of the lobby.
"Are our guys here yet?" Lars asked impatiently. "Jin?"
"They're on their way," Jin said, looking at his texts from Steve. "They're coming in the Zaibatsu SUV."
"I hope they come in soon," Kazuya said, slightly worried. "If Jun sees us, we're done for!"
"No, the party would be done for," Jin said. He noticed a black car entering the compound. "I think they're here."
The car drove up and stopped in front of them. The back window rolled down, revealing a grinning Hwoarang.
"Let's go!" Hwoarang cheerfully said. "Come on in, Kazama!"
"No wait," Jin said. He pulled the package from Kazuya. "We need to give this to the front desk. If any of us do, the receptionist might blurt it out to mom."
"Leave it to me," Hwoarang said, opening the door. "I'll hand it over."
A hand stopped him form behind. It was Steve, and he was wearing a face mask.
"No, you're the one who's giving her the earrings," Steve said. "Leave this one to me."
Hwoarang shrugged and stepped out to let Steve get out. He pulled his hood on and took the package from Jin.
"What should I say?" Steve asked.
"Tell her that it's for Mom," Jin said. "And when she collects it, ask her to inform me."
"Alright," Steve said, marching into the building.
He went straight to the receptionist.
"Hello, I would like to leave this package for Jun Kazama?" Steve said, trying to mask his accent. "When she collects it, please inform Jin Kazama. Also, don't tell Mrs. Mishima about the second part?"
"Alright sir," the receptionist smiled. "But should I tell her about you?"
"Sure," Steve shrugged. "Thank you."
He went outside and saw the SUV now in the parking lot. He ran to it and got in.
"I told her to not tell Auntie Jun about you, Jin," Steve said, closing the door. Alright, where to now?"
"To Smoothie Worthie," Kazuya said. "We wait there until Jun comes in. Then we give her the earrings."
"Right," Adam said. "And then the mall, right?"
"I think we can go to the mall first," Jin suggested. "Mom definitely hadn't taken the package yet."
"Yeah, that's true too," Lars agreed. "Come on, guys!"
The driver drove to the mall, and they went straight to Sunny Boutique.
"This is a gift from Nina and me," Adam grinned, paying for the dress and shoes. "We already came here yesterday and chose this dress. Thankfully it's still here."
Then they decided to grab a quick breakfast from the sandwich bar near the boutique and left the mall.