Author's note

Hi everyone! So basically, this is a collection of Tekken short stories. And for those who read this before reading the main book, I'd like to clear some things up. This is especially for those who haven't read the main books yet.

1. Shasha. So basically she is an OC. And she is a character based on me lol. So she was forced to live with Nina, thanks to Jin, but ended up becoming best friends with her. See my Tekken Character book for more.
2. Adam Wilson is Nina's husband, and Steve's biological father. He and Nina had a romantic relationship back when they were in college, but Anna did something and destroyed it. I've explained it later in this book.
3. Amber. She is who everyone knows more as Unknown. She... well read this book to know her story (in my book only lol)
4. Alisa Bosconovitch. As we know, she is not an OC. But... since she was Doctor Bosconovitch's real daughter who died, I decided to bring her back. So don't be surprised when you see two Alisas.
5. Cosmo Alves. This is what we all know better as Gigas. Only, he's been transformed back into his normal state.
6. Ace Alves and his family. These people are Cosmo Alves's adoptive family.

So far this all I have to clear up. If you have any more doubts, please feel free to ask in the comments. Also, if you have any suggestions, comment it on this chapter.

Happy reading!

FOR THOSE READING THIS BOOK OUTSIDE OF WATTPAD AND WEBNOVEL, DO NOT READ. THIS BOOK HAS BEEN UPLOADED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! YOU CAN READ MY BOOK FOR FREE IN WATTPAD, SO PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY.
I RECENTLY FOUND THIS GOING ON, AND WOULD LIKE TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR IT. FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW, YOU KNOW NOW.

SINCERELY,
THE REAL SHASHATHEMEOW