The reward holiday

In a tattered wedding dress, Nina ran as she was followed by bombs and gunshots. Her heels clattered on the sleek marble floor of the Sirius Cathedral as she ran towards her way of escape. She hoped that her gene bearer had escaped safely too despite declaring him as a thorn on her side.
She sighed as she ran out of the cathedral, avoiding all the gunshots and bombs coming her way. She swiftly jumped up onto a ledge of a nearby building and watched as armoured Tekken Force soldiers and masked Sirius marksmen run out of the cathedral.
"JOHNNN!" She heard a familiar voice scream. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, NINA!"
"Anna..." Nina scoffed as she ran on the ledge and jumped onto another building.
As she jumped towards the building that contained the hotel she rented, she saw a familiar figure with golden hair and British-themed clothes run away and hide in a back alleyway before walking into a five-star hotel. Nina smirked.
'My genes did him good,' she thought as she climbed into the window of the hotel room she booked.
She jumped in and closed the window. She turned around to rest, but to her surprise, a familiar man with silver hair sat on the bed, looking at her with a smug smile.
"Excellent, you're back!" The silver-haired man said with a smile. "I was waiting for your return."
"You... what do you want?" Nina asked, getting into her fighting stance. "If this is about the Mishima Zaibatsu, I have nothing to do with it. I was just doing my job as ol' Mishima's bodyguard. I have turned my back on that old coot."
"Oh no no no, why do you always jump to conclusions?" The man said, calmly getting up and walking towards her. "I am here for another reason, Purple Rose."
"So you're calling me that now," Nina said, annoyed. "You not only want that foolish Anna, but now you want me as well? Well, keep this hotel room, I'm leaving."
She started waking towards the door to leave but the silver-haired man blocked her path.
"What do you want from me?" Nina asked, annoyed. "You want a date with death?"
"Well, the more appropriate question is what do you want from me?" Lee said with a smirk. "Just ask me. Ask me whatever you want. I'll give it to you. Anything you want, just ask."
"What...?" Nina said, confused. "I don't follow..."
"You heard me," Lee said. "I'm willing to give you anything you want. Just name it."
"But why?"
"Because you helped me, silly!"
"Helped you with what?"
"You killed that scum, John Nelson for me!" Lee said happily. "Now, I will award you."
"Wait so, you hired me?" Nina asked, confused. "Were you my client?"
"Heavens, no," Lee said, putting a hand on her shoulder, causing her to flinched away in disgust. "I wanted to kill him myself, but someone already hired you to do so. I couldn't just leave you after you just relieved me of killing that fool so now, I will award you."
"But why?" She asked again.
"Because he was in the way!" Lee simply said. "He was in my way! I wanted to marry Anna but to my dismay, she fell in love with that fool!"
"You're pathetic," Nina said in disgust. "So what do you wanna give me as a reward?"
"What do you want?" Lee asked. "I'll give you whatever you want!"
Nina started thinking. What was she gonna ask from Lee.
Money...?
She was already paid a huge sum for the assassination. It would only be greedy if she asked for more.
Weapons...?
She developed her own cutting-edge weapons and didn't really prefer using anything other than that. But then again, this guy owns a very advanced robotics company.
Gifts...?
Now what was it that she could ask for? She didn't know.
"I have no idea," Nina said at last. "What do you want to give me?"
"Well..." Lee said, thinking. "You're an assassin, right? I will give you the best weapons made by Violet Systems."
"Not enough..." Nina said to his dismay. "I mean sure, I want some weapons, but I want something else too. But I don't know what..."
Lee nodded and looked around the room. He remembered that Nina loved travelling. She loved travelling for her missions too. She never really got the chance to travel while she was the CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu's bodyguard.
"You wanna go on a trip?" Lee asked. "A travel destination?"
Nina's eyes brightened when she heard that. She loved travelling and even kept lots of memorabilia in her travel journal and even had a special shelf for her mementos.
"Sure, but where?" Nina asked. "Please don't say Tokyo. I see that place almost everyday."
Lee thought. He thought of all the paradise places he had been to.
He looked around the hotel room but couldn't find any clues.
"You like tanning?" Lee asked.
"...yes?"
"Or do you wanna go to a place surrounded by nature and greenery?" Lee asked. "Which one? Beach or green environment?"
Nina thought again. She loved both. But it's been a while since she went tanning on a beach. She missed the salty sea air and the sandy feel on her legs.
"Beach," Nina replied. "I want a beach vacation."
"Excellent!" Lee said, holding up his thumb. "I have the perfect place for you!"

A few days later, Nina was onboard of an aeroplane, heading towards the Caribbean islands. Lee did not tell her where they were headed.
He was flying the plane, by the way...
He went on and on, thanking her, telling her how much he wanted to kill John Nelson and how he was so pleased to find that she did it for him.
"Geez, can he ever stop talking?" Nina thought, digging in her bag for her phone and earphones. "Bla bla blah!"
She quietly slipped the earpieces into her ears and turned her music on. Lee realised this and turned his music on too.
Soon, they landed in the Nassau Airport. They got out and Lee led her out of the airport.
They went through customs and Lee met her outside.
"Where are we?" Nina asked.
"Nassau, Bahamas," Lee said with a smirk. "One of the best tanning beaches in the world!"
"Seriously?" Nina asked, surprised. "So you're gonna stay here too?"
"Only for the night," Lee said. "I need to rest."
He led her to the limo he called for and they arrived at a mansion. A very beautiful mansion surrounded by guards and maids.
"What is this place?" Nina asked.
"My guesthouse," said Lee. "Feel free to live here however long you want. It has sixty-two bedrooms, twenty-one full bathrooms and eighteen half baths. Enjoy your stay!"
Nina was speechless. She stared at him in shock.
The driver drove into the driveway and the two got out. Nina looked at the mansion in awe. It was much more beautiful than her mansion.
He led her in and showed her around before finally leading her to the bedrooms.
"Which room would you like to live in?" Lee asked, pointing towards the rooms around him. "Choose whichever you want."
Nina chose her room and Lee chose to stay in the room next to it for the night. The meals served were really good there. Nina never grew bored because she had lots of fun activities to do there.
Lee left the next day and Nina was left to enjoy her holiday in solitude.
But of course, there were maids.
They made sure her stay there was first-class. Lee made sure they did their job.
Days passed and soon, weeks. Nina was enjoying herself.
She suddenly received news that Jin Kazama was back to being the CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu after Heihachi's death. The global war he created has come to an end too. She decided it was time to leave and go back to her job as his bodyguard.
Just as much as she enjoyed her holiday, she also enjoyed her work as Jin's bodyguard. After all, she did make a mental promise to Jun that she would look after her son when she wasn't there to support him.
If only she did the same for the man that was made with her blood.
She did feel guilty, but at the same time, she couldn't bring herself to accept him as her son. It wasn't at her will. It wasn't what she wanted.

Nina called Lee so that she could go back to Tokyo to work for Jin. Lee was surprised and glad to see how tan she was.
Jin was even more surprised but decided to not question her about it.
After all, it was her life. Who was he to judge?