An Excellent Birthday

Kazuya sat with a notepad, his tablet in front of him. Jun walked out of the kitchen and placed a cup of coffee next to his tablet.
"What's up?" Jun asked, seating herself next to him, holding her own cup of coffee. "You've been sitting like this ever since you woke up!"
Kazuya just grunted in reply, writing something down on his notepad.
Jun sighed. "Kazuya, you shouldn't overwork yourself like this. It's Saturday! No use thinking about work now, right?"
"This isn't about work, Jun," Kazuya frowned. "It's about Excellent's birthday."
Jun smirked. "What are you planning to do?"
"The same thing he did to me," Kazuya smirked. "We're kidnapping him after work!"
Jun shook her head. "His birthday falls on a Sunday. He doesn't work on weekends, remember?"
Kazuya frowned. "Oh yeah... now there's that..." he gasped as he suddenly got an idea. "I've got it! We'll invite him over here, and then kidnap him from the parking lot! Yeah!"
"But how? I mean, how are we gonna organise the party here without his knowledge?"
Kazuya rolled his eyes. "Jun. This Zaibatsu has a banquet hall. I mean, banquet halls."
Jun started laughing. She leaned to look at Kazuya's notepad and started laughing even more.

Barbarian's Birthday! (BWAHAHAHAHHAHA! Time for my revenge!)
Date: 29 August (Sunday)
Plan: Invite him over and nab him in parking lot.
-must ask Fringey to kidnap him.
-MUST use special chloroform.
-Tie him up and put him in Excellent-proof room.
-make sure he's a mess so he MUST shower and change
YEAH!

Jun couldn't stop laughing when she read what her husband had been so engrossed in writing. He made it seem like he was seriously writing something important. Turns out, he was thinking of a way to comically kidnap his brother.
"Is this- Is this what you've been writing so long?" Jun snorted, holding up the notepad to Kazuya's face. "Oh my gosh!"
"What, it's a good idea!" Kazuya pointed out. "We'll need to ask Jin about the best place to keep Excellent tied up so that he'd think he's really gonna die. How 'bout that?"
"I say it's a bad idea," Lars came in with Jin. "Lee has helped us lots."
Kazuya rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, it's only for fun. What's the worst that could happen?"
Jin shrugged. "He might estrange you."
"Yeah, like that's gonna happen," Kazuya rolled his eyes. "Jin, this is Excellent we're talking about. Why would he estrange me?"
Jin smirked. "Oh... I don't know... maybe because you're a bad brother?"
"Then what he did to me last year was what a good brother would do?" Kazuya pointed out.
"He's got a point," Jun nodded curtly. "He's just doing what Lee did to him. It'll be fine, trust me."
"Hah!" Kazuya said in triumph.
Jin sighed. "Fine... if Mom agrees, then I will too."
"I have a bad feeling about this," Lars shook his head.
"When do you not have a bad feeling?" Kazuya grinned.
"Fine, do whatever you like," Lars sighed and went over to the kitchen to see what's for breakfast.

"Hey, Excellent!" Kazuya smirked as soon as Lee picked up the call. "Why don't you come over?"
"Why sure," Lee smirked. "I'll be over in ten. Anna's out, so I don't really have anything left to do."
"Good, good," Kazuya smirked. "There's no one here besides me and Lars, not even Jin. We can have our brotherly day together."
"Excellent!" Lee said, satisfied. "I'll be over in ten."
"Excellent," Kazuya said, an evil smirk forming on his face. He hung up and turned to Jin. "Alright, I'll call you when Excellent leaves. "You're free to do whatever you want by then."
Jin and his mothers nodded and left the room. They meant to hang out in the mall with Hwoarang since they were a hundred percent sure that their 'brotherly day together' would take hours.
"Let's pick Hwoarang up first," Jin said, getting into the elevator with Jun and Amber.
"He's coming to the party right?" Amber asked, grinning.
"Oh, of course," Jin chuckled. "He's gonna stop by the cinema to get lots of popcorn."

"Excellent!" Lee said as soon as Kazuya opened the door with a smirk. "So, what do you have in mind?"
Kazuya grinned, closing the door after Lee came in. "Tekken Tag Tournament 2."
Lee's eyes widened as he followed Kazuya into the living room. "You got that game? Only yesterday you said you didn't have it!"
"Well, I have my sources," Kazuya smirked, showing him the screen of the tv. Lars sat on the sofa, holding a controller, and having a tag match with Alisa against the CPU.
"Seriously?!" Lee exclaimed in surprise. "How did you get it so fast?!"
"Secret," Kazuya smirked. "Anyway, sit down. Lars, finish this battle and hand over the controller."
"I'm... almost... finished!" Lars furiously pressed the buttons to beat Unknown. "Just... gimme a minute."
They watched Lars fight against the boss and soon, he neatly ended the match with a tag throw. They started laughing when an animation of Lars helping Alisa up after she fell down.
"This is so cute," Lee grinned when the cutscene ended.
"But I saw somewhere..." Kazuya smirked. "A guy once said. 'What kinda loser dates a robot?'"
"What kinda loser dates a robot with no emotions?" Lars corrected. "Seriously? Alisa has humanity in her."
"He's right," Lee nodded. "She can express feelings like you and me."
"Yeah sure, whatever," Kazuya rolled his eyes. He whipped out another controller and connected it to the console. "Come on, guys! Let's play! Oh, I have been waiting to do this for so long!"
"We literally only did it this morning," Lars pointed out.
"With Lee," Kazuya frowned.
"Only yesterday," Lee smirked. "In the arcade, since you didn't reveal your Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on PlayStation. Seriously, how did you even rig that up? As far as I know, this baby only runs on Wii."
"Just take this and play," Kazuya shoved the controller into his hands. "Come on, select someone."
Of course, Lee would select a tag team of himself and... himself in disguise.
Kazuya on the other hand selected himself and Jun in one team.
"Seriously, she's a lot better than playing as Fringey," Kazuya snorted, selecting a costume. "Alright, let's roll."
And then they started having a match. They then exchanged controllers to have a battle with each other.