Unknown creation

Yakushima Cho, 2001
Jun Kazama left her five-year-old son at his friend, Shin Kamiya's home to play. His mother didn't mind because Jin was Shin's very good friend since they were very small.
Jun decided to go and get some groceries since she realised they were running low and Jin was starting to complain that he wasn't getting his favourite food.
Jun parked her car in the parking lot and entered the supermarket. She shopped for her necessities and even got some toys for Jin.
He always wanted a race car toy that Shin got. Poor Shin. Jin kept playing with it, not giving the other boy a chance to use it as well.
After paying, she pushed her loaded trolley towards her car, a beaten up Toyota Celica.
'I think I should get a new car,' Jun thought, unlocking her car. 'It won't be big enough if Jin grows up. Well, even now it can't fit Jin's friends..."
She made a point to buy a new car as soon as possible. Well, it wasn't until five or six years from now that Jun bought a newer car.
As Jun was loading the groceries into the boot of her car, she could sense the presence of sinister people. She sped up despite knowing she could deal with it no matter what.
She finished loading the boot and quickly closed it. She started running towards the driver side, but she suddenly felt something sharp touch her neck.
As soon as she felt that, her vision darkened and she passed out.
"We shouldn't do it here," an old man said. "Come on, let's take her to the nearby forest."
They carried the unconscious Jun and brought her to the jungle, in her own car. But of course, they followed close behind in their moving laboratory.
They stopped in a forest and brought her into the laboratory. They took DNA samples from her hair, some of her blood, saliva samples and skin samples. They made it seem like it was a wound.
"Perfect," the old man smirked. "Now just dump her. She would soon wake up and go when she sees her car."
The old man was Heihachi. He was planning a new experiment, fusing the Devil Gene from Kazuya with human DNA. He decided that the best test subject would be Jun Kazama. But thing is, he knew that if caught hold of her and brought her to the Mishima Zaibatsu laboratory, he knew that he would be making the biggest mistake of his life.
So he just decided to collect samples and clone her instead. He collected the samples and asked his men to just leave her in the forest. Her car was on the main road so she can't miss it.

Less than an hour later, Jun came to. She looked around and found herself in a forest.
Confused, she got up and felt herself. She felt a light stinging pain at her elbow joint, she had a wound on her forearm, and her mouth felt dry.
She got out of the forest and saw her car at the side of the main road. She went to it and had a look.
The keys were in the ignition and everything was the same way she left it. But it definitely wasn't at the same place she left it in.
She sensed that she has been kidnapped and realised what had happened. But she also knew that Heihachi didn't wish to interfere with her life.
Jun started the car and went straight to the Kamiya home. Jin was still playing outside with Shin. Mrs Kamiya was close by, watching over the little boys.
"Jun!" Mrs Kamiya said when she saw her approaching. "What happened to you?"
"It's nothing, I just fell, that's all," Jun said. "Anyway, you wouldn't mind if I take Jin home, right?"
"Sure go ahead," Mrs Kamiya said. "But why so soon? Why don't you stay over for some tea first?"
"It's okay, Sara," Jun said. "I'll take him home."
She went to Jin and tried to convince him to go home with her. He refused because he was having fun with Shin's race car.
"No Mom!" Jin said, refusing to come with Jun. "I wanna play with Shin!"
"I bought you a better car, Jin," said Jun. "Come home, we can play together."
Jin instantly brightened up and came with her.
Jun checked if the groceries that she bought was okay. She could see that it was all undisturbed. Jin sat in front of her, playing with his new toy.
'What is your grandfather planning to do?' Jun thought, watching her son play. 'What evil things is he planning now?'
She sighed and continued loading the fridge.

Nineteen years later, Mishima Zaibatsu Laboratory, Tokyo.
Heihachi made sure that his grandson was safely out of the way at school before going to the laboratory to see his newest creation. He slipped behind the watching area to see his new project.
The scientists managed to create a perfect clone of Jun Kazama. Heihachi had ordered Doctor Bosconovitch to combine Kazuya's DNA into it.
Doctor Bosconovitch sighed and did as he was told. He fused the Devil Gene into the clone. To their surprise, a black tattoo-like mark appeared on her right upper arm.
"Incredible..." Heihachi murmured behind the glass, looking at the unconscious clone in the transparent chamber. "Bosconovitch, wake her."
The old doctor drained the tank and performed the necessary procedures for her to gain life. He originally made this technique to bring Alisa back to life. But it seemed to not work for the dead. It seemed to work to bring a synthetic being to life, though.
The clone was a perfect copy of twenty-seven-year-old Jun Kazama. She seemed to be perfect copy until she opened her eyes.
Unlike Jun's chocolate brown orbs, hers were a curious shade of light green.
"This must be another affect of the Devil Gene against a human body," Doctor Bosconovitch noted before turning to the newly awakened human. "Okay, project... Mr Mishima, what should we name her?"
"Let's name her Unknown," Heihachi told the doctor through an intercom. "We never really decided on what to name her."
The clone looked around, puzzled.
"What's going on?" The clone asked. "How did I get here? Last thing I remember was... loading my car with groceries..."
"Ah so her memories have been copied in too," Heihachi noted. "Well, all the more better."
"What did you do to me?!" Unknown asked, glaring at the old doctor. "Where is my son?!"
Her eyes suddenly started glowing yellow. Her body suddenly started releasing a purple slime. Her voice became strange.
"What did you do to my son?!" The clone asked angrily. "Answer me!"
Before the scientists could, she started destroying the place. She had the power to use slime-like hand structures that seemed to grow out of the ground to attack them.
Heihachi, though pleased with how she turned out, was still running for his life. Doctor Bosconovitch had safely left the laboratory.
"I will find him myself," Unknown said and left the laboratory.
She returned to her normal form and stole one of the lab coats to cover herself and some protective gear. She had some of Jun's memories, but not all. She mostly only remembered Jin.
She ran out of the lab and into the streets. She did get some weird stares but didn't care. She ran around and accidentally arrived at the Mishima Polytechnic School.
She stopped in front of that school and looked around, trying to regain her breath. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Mom?" A voice said. "Mom! Is that you?"
She turned around and saw a young man with pointy hair and fringe. It was Jin. He left his friends and came to her as soon as he saw her.
"You..." Unknown said, trying to recognise him. "Are you...?"
"Mom, it's me!" Jin shouted, hugging her. "It's me! Jin! What happened to you?"
"Jin...?" Unknown said, pulling away from the hug to see him. "But... how? You were just a little boy! How did you grow so big? Where am I anyway?!"
"Mom...?" Jin asked, confused. "What happened to you? You don't remember me? Your eyes... what happened to you?"
"I don't know," Unknown said. "The last thing I remember was... leaving you at Shin's place. And then I went to get groceries. Then I blacked out and I'm here. What happened?!"
She suddenly felt something boiling within her. She grunted in pain and held a nearby tree for support.
"Mom? Are you okay?" Jin asked, concerned. "Mom? What's happening? Are you okay?"
She suddenly growled and looked up at him, her eyes glowing yellow. Her lab coat fell off, revealing her slime-covered body.
"What happened to you?" Jin asked, surprised. "Mom!"
Just then, he saw the Devil Gene mark on her upper arm.
"You are not my mother," Jin frowned, looking betrayed. "What are you?! What have you done with my mother?!"
Unknown tried to fight the hold of the Devil Gene and explain to him that she didn't have a clue herself.
"Jin..." was all she managed to say.
"What are you?!" Jin asked, preparing to fight. "What have you done to my mother?!"
To his surprise, she started attacking him with slimy purple hands that grew out of the ground. Jin managed to defeat her after a long fight.
"I'll spare you," Jin said. "But only because you take my mother's form."
He turned around to leave.
"Jin..." Unknown said, reaching for whom she thought was her son. "I am your mother!"
Jin sighed and walked away. He knew that she wasn't his mother.
"Go live your life somewhere else," Jin said before leaving. "I cannot bring myself to hurt you."
Unknown started sobbing. She took her lab coat and wore it again before walking off somewhere else.
Since she had no money, she ended up spending the night at a forest.
She had no choice but to do that, depending on the forest for survival. She did have Jun's memories and knowledge for nature so she knew what to eat and what not to eat.
One night, she was sleeping in that forest when suddenly a wolf appeared.
Confused, she woke up and tried to tame it. But it did not seem to be a regular wolf.
All of a sudden, it took the form of a human with a wolf's head. It looked like a werewolf, but less... lifelike.
It possessed her and consumed her mind, asking her to do things for it.
She followed it mindlessly but whenever she gained control of herself, she would try to kill it. She hoped to succeed one day.
And she did. She managed to fight it. But it did leave some control over her.