Holiday in Rikubetsu: Part 3

As Kazuya drove closer towards the resort, he noticed bright red light flashing near the lobby.
"Why are the police here?" Kazuya wondered aloud.
"Maybe it has something to do with what Hwoarang did last night?" Jin shrugged.
"What did he do?" Xiaoyu groaned. "Did he get himself into trouble?"
"For the first time, it wasn't him that caused trouble," Jin chuckled. "He got himself in mud, though."
"Was that why the house keeping team was here even when we said do not disturb?" Amber asked. Jin nodded regretfully. "What did he do?"
"He tracked mud in... through the window..." Jin sighed.
"What did he even do?" Kazuya sighed, shaking his head.
"He stayed up late last night, and witnessed a guy chasing someone," Jun said. "So he jumped in and fought the chaser. The guy threw him into mud."
"We came for a holiday, and now this," Jin rolled his eyes. "Will we ever get a peaceful holiday here?"
"Hopefully," Amber sighed. "Anyway, we better see what's up."
Kazuya parked the car in front of their chalet, and went to the lobby with Jin and Jun to see what the deal was while Xiaoyu and Amber entered the chalet. Hwoarang, Lee, Steve and Shasha came to see what was up too.
"Did some hooded guy come stalking around or something?" Lee smirked. "And does his name happen to start with an A?"
"And ends with an M and Wilson?" Steve joined in. "And happens to be my father?"
"I don't think so..." Hwoarang shook his head. "Whoever it was, he definitely wasn't your dad..."
"What do you mean?" Steve asked, puzzled. "You saw someone? Who's he?"
Hwoarang hesitated. He opened his mouth to speak, but accidentally walked into a man walking out of the lobby.
"Watch where you're going!" Hwoarang bellowed.
He looked at the man he bumped into and saw that he was a middle-aged man with greying black hair and beard. He mumbled something Hwoarang couldn't really hear, and left abruptly.
"Was that guy Arabian or something?" Hwoarang asked, turning to the rest. "Whatever, come on, let's see what's up."
They approached the nearest police officer and asked him.
"Someone broke in last night, and one of the guests saw him peaking into their windows," the policeman said, writing something on his clipboard. "He then chased him, but then someone else, suspected to be an accomplice of the criminal, attacked him, causing him to lose the guy. Did you guys see anything?"
"Nope, nothing at all," Hwoarang grinned.
"I think I saw something the night before last," Shasha chimed in, much to Hwoarang's horror. "I'm not sure if I actually did see it, but I think I saw someone running near the chalet I'm staying at. But I couldn't be sure, I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time."
The policeman nodded, listing her statement down too. "When was this?"
"The night before last," Shasha said. "Two nights ago."
The policeman nodded thoughtfully. "Did you chase him?"
"No..." Shasha frowned. "I thought I was wrong since I wasn't really wearing my glasses. It was dark too."
Another policeman walked out of a room labelled Employees Only. He nodded at them, and the other policeman immediately straightened themselves.
"Thank you for the information, Miss," the policeman nodded at Shasha. "If we need to know more, we'll contact you. Till then, enjoy your holiday."
"How on earth do we do that if a policeman calls you..." Steve sighed.
Shasha gave him a sharp nudge. "Dude, I'm a detective too..."
"Yeah sure, sure, but you're on a holiday," Steve pointed out. "No mysteries here, okay?"
"You sound like the start of a Nancy Drew movie," Shasha chuckled. "Sounds like something her dad would say."
"Oi Hwo..." Kazuya nudged the Korean man. "What actually happened last night?"
"What did you do..." Steve sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Let's go somewhere private and talk, okay?" Hwoarang said, sounding rather uncomfortable. "It's not something I would wanna say here..."
"Let's go to my place," Lee said. "Anna's hanging out with Nina, and Lars is out with Alisa. We can talk there."
They walked out of the lobby, and saw Ken coming over too.m
"What's up?" Ken asked. "Is everything alright? Why are the police here?"
"Something happened last night," Jin informed. "The police are here to inspect."
"I hope it isn't bad," Ken frowned. "It's only our first day here..."
"It's not a big deal," Jin said. "You should rest, you only just arrived today."
Ken tied his hair up in a half-up-do. "Whatever it is, I'm not gonna let it destroy my vacation. Especially when Eliza and Mel are with me."