Nina's nightmares

Nina POV
Part one: Yakushima
I was looking for chickens in the forest. I couldn't find any despite the fact that there are many chicken coops and nests around. The nests had eggs too.
Suddenly, I appeared to be in a campsite. There was stuff there and of course a tent. I went to take a closer look.
There were lots of junk there but something caught my attention.
It was a pink coloured plastic bag. It looked like it came from the boutique in town!
Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I turned around to see the hooded guy that stalked us all over Yakushima!
His green eyes were full of malice. His wispy blond hair only made things worse.
Before I could do anything, they guy ran to me and did something that caused me to suddenly feel woozy.
I felt my legs give way and my body falling.
Everything became dark.
I opened my eyes for a split second and saw that the stalker was carrying me. His green eyes looking down at me evilly.
I wanted to fight back but I couldn't do anything.
Then he lowered me onto a softer surface before looking down at me with his evil eyes. It looked like he was giving me an evil grin but I couldn't see since he was wearing a mask.
Then he turned around and left.
I lost consciousness again after that.
And then I woke up! I was in the bedroom that I shared with Anna in Yakushima!

Part Two: Claudio
I was in a room, surrounded by men in plague doctor outfits. They were all chanting something. I looked down at my body and found that I was wearing a tattered white dress.
I have no idea where this place is, or who these people are. Suddenly a familiar face approached me.
Claudio Serafino.
He looked at me and smirked. Suddenly, he snapped his fingers at my direction and I felt myself falling. A pair of hands caught hold of me and someone else started carrying me.
I looked up at who was carrying me and saw that it was one of Claudio's marksmen. The dark setting of the room made his pointy mask look even creepier.
He carried me up a flight of stairs and into a room with marble floor. Then he took me to a room.
The room was dark and was only lit by candles. There was an altar in the middle where there was a skull at the foot of it.
The marksmen laid me on it. Claudio was waiting for him at the doorway. Claudio motioned for him to come with him and gave me an evil smirk before leaving with the marksman.
I woke up with a gasp and saw that I was in my room.
It was dark, but I was definitely in my room.

Part Three: Snow Castle
I was walking on a beautiful sandy beach.
The salty scent, the gentle sea breeze, the constant cries of gulls was all so relaxing.
I was taking a stroll with wind in my hair. I looked towards my right and saw three people. It looked like they were building a sand castle.
Out of nowhere, the violin solo from Snow Castle started playing from the sky.
I looked at my right again and saw that Eddy, Christie and her grandfather were building a large castle out of snow.
They were building a snow castle.
After that, I just woke up and found myself on my bed.
Oh great... it was another dream. Well, at least this time it wasn't because of Adam carrying me up to bed...