An almost failed birthday plan

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter actually took place in the second book. I decided to write this because I realised that I didn't mention what they did for his birthday. And I must admit, this chapter was really fun to write. I hope you enjoyed!
"Are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Positive!"
"Oneesan?"
"Yes!"
"Are you sure he won't blow up and destroy the Zaibatsu?"
"Jin..."
"What? I'm just concerned about my Zaibatsu!"
"You and your Zaibatsu..."
"Lars..."
"No, Amber, this guy is overly concerned about his Zaibatsu!"
"That's the thing. As long as I'm here, Kazuya will not do anything of the sort!"
"Fine... so what are we gonna do?"
"I have an Excellent plan."
They were all gathered at Lee's mansion to discuss about Kazuya's birthday. He was safely being distracted by Bruce at work and had no idea what these people were doing.
"What's on your mind?" Jun asked.
Everyone sat facing Lee who sat in the centre. He asked his maids to even serve snacks while they spoke.
"Alright, I'm planning to do this..." Lee began.
He told them of his plan and they all looked taken aback.
"Are you sure this won't backfire?" Jin asked doubtfully. "Are you sure?"
"Yes," Lee said smugly. "It won't backfire."
"Are you sure?" Lars asked, just as doubtful as Jin was.
"Yes," Lee said again.
"I know him well, and I don't think he's gonna like that..." Jun said, shaking her head.
"Well, if there's anyone that knows him better than you do, it's me," Lee said, pointing to himself with his thumb. "I've been literally seeing his pointy scar face ever since I was a kid..."
"Yeah that makes sense," Lars said with a shrug. "Anyway, you sure this would work?"
"Positive!" Lee said. "It would turn out Excellent!"
They all looked at each other doubtfully. But they still looked forward to their plan nonetheless.

2nd November 2019
Kazuya walked out of the G Corp offices towards his car in the parking lot. It was a long day at work. To make matters worse, it was Saturday. He was the only one in his family working and none of them offered to drop him or pick him up. And make matters even worse, it was his birthday but no one seemed to know about it.
He sighed tiredly as he saw his car and unlocked it to finally go home.
But just as he was walking towards his car, a hand was clapped over his mouth, a gloved hand with claws protruding out.
He tried to fight and struggled violently. But in a few seconds, he was unconscious.
"Is he okay?" Jun asked in concern.
"Yeah he's fine," Jin said in his devil form. "He tried to fight, but he's no match for me."
"Well, he's no match for the strong chloroform," Lee said. "Alright, Lars. Help me load him into his car. I'll drive."
"Shouldn't we like blindfold him or something?" Lars asked, helping Lee stuff Kazuya into the White Audi RS6 C8/5G. "Like, what if he wakes up midway?"
"He won't," Lee assured. "And Jin... please get out of your stupid devil form. You look hideous..."
"But still better than Dad in his devil form," Jin said, reverting back to his human for. "Where's my shirt?"
"It's in the car," Jun said, pointing towards Jin's Mazda6. "Anyway, why did you even transform?"
"For extra power," Jin said, walking towards his car. "Wouldn't want the plan to fail, right?"
"Yeah that's true too," said Lars. "Anyway, come on."
They drove out of the G Corp building and went straight to Violet Systems. They strapped Kazuya onto a chair and left him in a dark room.
"Are you sure this is a good idea," Jin asked again. "Are you sure he won't burn the place down?"
"Positive," Lee said reassuringly. "This place is Kazuya-proof. He can't get out nor destroy it."
"He's right," Jun said. "This place is built very sturdily."
"See?" Lee said smugly. "Come on, lets prepare for the surprise."
They left the room and locked Kazuya in there. Jun was a little worried but knew that it would all work out in the end.
They were gonna have a small party, without inviting anyone. Not even Nina and gang. It was a private party. Lee knew that Kazuya didn't really like crowds.
They initially planned to take him out on a holiday to Hokkaido or Yakushima or something. But then Jin said no because they already went to Yakushima that year.
Well, the others planned a trip to Hokkaido the next week without his knowledge...
Lee was kinda disappointed, but just agreed with him.
They went to prepare for the party.