Mother's Day!

Kazuya slowly snuck out of his bedroom, careful not to wake Jun. He quietly made his way to the kitchen, only to see...
Jin and Lars doing something by the stove, wearing a red and black apron.
"What are you guys doing?" Kazuya asked, slightly annoyed.
"It's Mother's Day," Jin said, mixing some batter in a glass bowl. "We're making breakfast."
"What about Lars?" Kazuya pointed out.
"Oneesan is like my mother too," Lars said, whipping some cream in a bowl. "Also, Kazuya. What are you doing?"
"I've said this many times, Jun is the only one that loves me like a mother," Kazuya stated. "Even my own mother tried to kill me."
"That's kinda sad," Jin said, pouring the batter onto a waffle iron. "Anyway, you wanna help?"
"With what?" Kazuya said, setting himself on the barstool by the island. "You guys seem like you're done."
"Well, we haven't started on the orange juice," Lars said, nodding his head towards the pile of oranges near the electric juicer. "Could you handle that?"
"Sure," Kazuya said, going over towards it. His shoulder bumped with Jin's and the latter asked him to move. "Fine, I'll do it on the island."
He plugged the juicer in and sat on the barstool again, shoving sliced oranges into the juicer. The machine got stuck and Kazuya groaned, turning it off. He screwed it open and unclogged it before putting it together again. Jin and Lars, now waiting for the waffles to cook, laughed at Kazuya. He not only made a mess on the table while unclogging the juicer, but also spilled orange gunk onto himself. He examined his dirty grey shirt with a sigh.
"That's okay, Kazuya," Lars said with a smirk. "Now you have orange cologne!"
"Yeah, you stunk so bad before this," Jin said, trying to hold back a laugh. "At least now you smell like oranges!"
"Ha ha," Kazuya mocked, rolling his eyes. He got up and reached for the rag between the two younger men. He wiped the juice off the table, scowling at them all the while.
"You made enough for both moms right?" Jin asked Lars while taking out a warm waffle from the iron.
"Yeah," Lars said. "Wouldn't wanna miss Amber."

Jin slowly entered his parents' room. Jun was still asleep, like a baby. He carefully tiptoed to her and tapped her arm.
"Mom?"
Jun woke up and saw Jin's smile towering above her. She smiled too and sat up.
"Good morning mom," Jin greeted. "And Happy Mother's Day."
"Thanks Jin," Jun smiled. She placed a hand on the spot next to her. "Where's your father?"
"In the kitchen," Jin said, smirking as he remembered the orange-stained Kazuya. "We made breakfast. Come on, mom."
He asked her to go to the kitchen while he made his way to Amber's room. To his surprise, she slept in the same position that Jun had been sleeping in. Well, they are one in the same after all.
"Mom?" Jin said, waking her. She sat up and smiled at him. Her smile faltered and turned into a yawn. "Good Morning, mom. It's Mother's Day."
Amber stopped yawning and looked at him. "I forgot... darn I wish I could've gotten something for Jun!"
"Never mind that now, mom," Jin said, grinning. "The three of us made you breakfast."
Amber chuckled and jumped off the bed before following him out. They had breakfast together in the dining hall, before going out to Marshall China for lunch.

***

Steve slowly snuck into his parents' room. They were visiting Adam's parents in London and decided to celebrate there.
It had initially been Adam's plan, but Steve didn't think so now.
"Dad?" Steve whispered, trying to wake his father. Nina was still fast asleep next to him. "Dad!"
Adam grunted and continued to snore away. Nina stirred a little, making Steve quickly duck next to the bed. To his relief, she shifted to the other side, not in the least aware of his presence.
Steve got back up again and kneeled. He scratched his father's arm, but the older man simply moaned in reply.
A thought crossed Steve's mind. Without a second thought, he cracked his knuckles and hoisted his father up into his arms with a grunt. He was incredibly heavy, and Steve knew he had to act fast.
Quickly but silently, he carried his old man out of the room and brought him to his room. He put him on his bed and violently shook him awake.
It didn't work.
Steve sighed as he took out his Bluetooth speaker and connected it to his phone. He smirked, knowing just what he should play to wake him up.
Eddie van Halen's Out The Window.
Adam screamed awake and Steve immediately clapped a hand over his mouth, a finger over his own lips.
"Shh, it's just me," Steve said, removing his hand when Adam stopped. "Oi! Why are you so hard to wake?"
"What do you want?" Adam yawned loudly, stretching his arms and legs. "It's Sunday."
"The second Sunday of May at that," Steve pointed out. "Do you know what this means?"
"It's the weekend, and I get to sleep," Adam added, sounding annoyed.
"No." Steve deadpanned. "Dad... aren't you forgetting the real reason we came to London this week?"
Adam held his chin in two fingers with a frown. Steve rolled his eyes and pushed his arm slightly.
"It's Mother's Day," Steve said, shaking his head. "Seriously, why are you like this?"
"Oh yeah!" Adam gasped. He hopped out of the bed and pulled Steve too. "Come on! Let's make breakfast."
Steve shook his head and followed his father to the kitchen. To their surprise, Jacob was already there, flipping sausages on the pan.
"Dad?" Adam said in surprise. He nudged Steve with a grin. "Steve look, he's way ahead of us!"
"No, he's not," Steve said, shaking his head. "We woke up together and started making breakfast together. I left to wake you, but you slept like the dead..."
"He still has that habit," Jacob shook his head as he put the sausage on a decorative ceramic plate. "Never changed in the past twenty something years. Nope, he never did."
Steve suppressed a laugh and joined in on making breakfast. They were soon done and set the dining table.

Adam made his way to his room to wake his wife. Steve stopped him and pointed to the direction of his grandparents' room.
"Your mother's that way," Steve said, pushing his father away. "This one's mine."
Adam childishly stuck his tongue out at him and went to wake Harper. Steve chuckled and pushed the door open.
All he had to do to wake Nina was just touch her arm.
Instantly she leapt onto her feet and got into her fighting stance.
"Come on baby, show me what you've got," Nina said her usual line.
"Uh... Mom?" Steve said, slightly taken aback. Nina turned to him and rolled his eyes, throwing her head back slightly, and arms falling limp. "It's only me, not an attacker."
"Seriously?" Nina said, slightly annoyed. "Whatever, where's your father? It's not often he wakes up before me. I don't think it has ever happened, actually."
"You're right, I had to wake him," Steve said, frowning as he remembered how he had to carry him out to wake him. "Anyway, come on! We made breakfast!"
Nina cheered up and followed her son out. Adam was already out with Harper too. Together, they had breakfast as a family.
"Wish we could go to Marshall China for lunch but he's in Japan..." Steve sighed. "Then again, with Dad... maybe not..."
Adam gave him a glare.

***

Shasha secretly bought a gift for her mother and hid it in her room. Her mother thought she had forgotten, but she couldn't have been more wrong.
Everyone enjoyed Mother's Day this year. Even Kunimitsu. Sorry, I meant the Kunimitsus.
Jin had given them the week off, and they went to Okinawa on a holiday.
Julia and Michelle went around their village in Arizona, playing with the Native American children there. Michelle was happy that her mother was still alive. Heihachi had sent men to kill her a long time ago, but she managed to stop them.
Even Lee rigged something up for Anna during Mother's Day. But of course, he didn't cook or anything, he just asked his cooks to prepare very grand breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Leo stalked into her mother's room without her knowledge and scared her awake. Emma sat up on her bed, her heart beating like a drum.
"Surprise, Mom!" Leo said cheerfully. "I made you breakfast!"
She handed her a tray that consisted of a plate of eggs and bacon and a glass of cold milk.
"Special," Leo said with a smile. "Made it just for you. By the way, Happy Mother's Day."
"So that's what this is all about," Emma said with a chuckle. "Anyway, where's your father?"
"Who knows?" Leo said with a shrug. "Woke up early and left abruptly. Asked him where he was going, and he said secret..."
Emma felt her bedside table for her glasses and phone. She put her red-framed glasses on and frowned as she turned her phone on. There were three messages.
Turns out Steve took a picture of his picture with Emma and sent it to her, along with a Happy Mother's Day message.
"Aww, Steve sent me this!" Emma said, showing the phone to Leo.
"Well, you helped him, after all," Leo said with a smile. "You showed him mercy in that cruel lab."
"I know right..." Emma sighed, sending him a reply. "I just... couldn't bring myself to treat him like that." She looked down at the breakfast tray in front of her. "Wow, Eleonore! This is some really nice breakfast."
"Thanks, Mom," Leo said with a smile. "Hope you like it!"
She waved goodbye and left the room. There was a loud sound from the living room and she immediately rushed to it.
"Leo, what was that?" Emma shouted from her room.
"Don't know, Mom!" Leo called back, making her way to the living room. To her surprise, it was her father, his hands full with grocery bags. Leo couldn't help but laugh. "What's this, Dad?"
"Went shopping," Leonard said with a grin. "I'm gonna make King's Tart!"
"Sounds delicious!" Leo said, her mouth watering at the thought. "Can I join?"
"Was gonna ask you that anyway," Leonard smirked. "Come on."
Leo smiled and helped her father bring the groceries to the kitchen. They prepared lunch and served it specially for Emma.
Mother's Day was celebrated all around the world by many nations, regardless of tradition and culture. Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!