Father's Day!

The Mishimas were having a heated discussion in the living room. Without the person whose name is actually Mishima.
"Aren't you gonna do something for Kazuya?" Lars asked, confused. "Jin!"
"I never said anything!" Jin argued. "I just asked what we should do."
"Kazuya likes sneakers," Jun shrugged.
"And chaos," Jin added.
"Yeah, and-" Jun stared at him, confused. "Jin, what do you mean by 'chaos'?"
Jin just shrugged.
"Just buy him something nice," Lars sighed. "What about breakfast?"
"For Dad...?" Jin thought with a frown. He started laughing as he imagined himself taking a tray of food to Kazuya in bed. "No, that won't do..."
"Let's ask the guy that knows him better than me," Jun said, taking her phone out.
"Who?" Jin asked, interested.
"His brother," Jun grinned, putting her phone on speaker mode, making the dial tone blare out of the speaker.

Anna seemed to be very busy that day and even left Tori with Lee. Lee had no idea what she was busy with, but decided not to ask, and played with his daughter instead.
His phone suddenly rang, revealing to be a call from Jun. Puzzled, Lee attended the call after distracting his daughter with a doll.
"What is it, Jun?" Lee said as soon as he answered the call.
"Lee, are you busy?" Jun asked.
"Not really," Lee chuckled. "Just babysitting my little Princess."
"Where's Anna?" Jun asked.
"I have no idea," Lee admitted. "Said she was busy and left Tori with me."
"That's funny," Jun said. But then she sensed what was up and giggled. "Never mind that now. We need your help."
"What is it?" Lee asked, ruffling Tori's hair.
"Well... Father's Day is coming up, and Jin is absolutely pooped on what to do for Kazuya," Jun chuckled. "Any suggestions? If there's anyone who knows him better than me, it's you."
"Well... I did grow up with him, but we were anything but close," Lee sighed. "But I do know what he likes since Heihachi forced us to share a room. But he somehow got away with that and hung out in the next-door room instead. But let's just say I got a few glimpses of that room when he's out."
"What does he like?" Jun asked, interested.
"Not sure if you already know this... but do you know his favourite singer?"
"Umm... Tatsuro Yamashita?" Jun shrugged. "He likes that song, Kiss something."
"Wait... he likes that song?!" Lee said in shock. "Sorry, he always mocked me for liking that song. He did it only last week!"
"I was surprised too," Jun admitted. "He listens to Toshiki Kadomatsu sometimes too."
"Well, in my time, he listened to mostly Marino, Outrage, and Kiss," Lee said. "Mostly rock and goth bands."
"I didn't know Kazuya liked gothic rock," Jun said in surprise.
"What about Jazz?" Lee smirked. "Kazuya couldn't get enough Careless Whisper and Songbird back then. And Last Christmas too."
"Yeah, he likes George Michael too," Jun nodded. "He still listens to those, and Fast Love. Not much on Kenny G. though."
"Enough about music, what should we do?" Jin chimed in. "Excellent, any idea?"
"Excellent, you're calling me that too!" Lee laughed. "Alright... let's see... how about you guys..."
Everyone eagerly leaned forward on their seats.
"What?" Lars asked, also interested.
"I don't know," Lee sighed. "Kazuya has changed a lot since when we were kids. All I know is that he still likes sneakers."
Jun thought. She got an idea but wasn't sure if it was good. "Would Kazuya like a spa day?"
Everyone started laughing, even Lee. The image of Kazuya getting a facial with cucumber slices on his eyes was too hilarious.
"It might do his scarred face some good," Lee agreed. "How about it, you guys? I feel like it's a good idea, actually."
"It's on," Jun said. "Let's take him to a ryokan."
"I know a good ryokan in Kyoto," Jin added, taking out his phone. "There's a spa there too."
Lee grinned. "Can I come too?"
"Ask Anna," Jun said, hanging up.
"Why?" Jin asked when he saw how his mother just ended the call like that. "Just let him come, Mom."
"No," Jun smiled. "Anna is planning something else there."
"No wonder..." Lars chucked. "Anyway, Jin. Let's book the ryokan."
Jin smirked and picked up his tablet from the table. He booked everything and prepared for one of the Zaibatsu's private jets to go to Osaka International Airport. Then they would rent a car and go to Sakyo Ward.
"It's gonna be a long drive," Lars sighed. "Who's gonna drive? I don't even know my way around Tokyo much, let alone Kyoto."
"Then, you think we do?" Jin said, annoyed. "Lars... we didn't even ask you to drive. I'm the son here."
"How long are we gonna stay in Kyoto?" Jun asked.
"Is three nights enough?" Jin asked.
"No." Both Jun and Lars said together.
"Luckily I didn't hit 'pay' yet..." Jin sighed, opening the tab to alter the dates. He added two more nights and showed it to his mother. "Okay, right?"
"Yeah, should be okay," Jun grinned. "If we wanna stay longer, we can just talk about it at the front desk."
"Yeah, sure," Jin agreed and paid for it. "Alright, it's done. What else should we do?"
The front door opened, and Amber stepped in, dressed in black as she usually did.
"Uncle Kazuya's downstairs," Amber said, coming in with a bag of groceries. "You guys better stop discussing now."
They did and pretended as if they were watching television together the whole time. Kazuya came back from work and sank down on the sofa after throwing his shoes into the rack.
"Whatcha guys watching?" Kazuya asked, turning towards the tv. He laughed when he realised that they were watching a cartoon. "Since when do you guys watch kiddie shows?!"
They only just realised how they accidentally put it on the kids' channel. Lars grinned and quickly changed it to the drama channel. Kazuya shook his head and put his arm around Jun.
"Kazuya, go take a bath first," Jun laughed, taking his arm away from her. "You stink."
Kazuya smirked and kissed her cheek before making his way towards his room. The others heaved a sigh of relief.
"Now how do we bring him?" Lars asked.
"Just bring him," Jin shrugged.
"No!" Lars frowned. "We have to do something fun!"
"I thought you were the most sensible among the three guys in the family," Jun laughed. "Guess not."
"Can't we just take him there?" Jin groaned. "Kidnapping him seems like too much work. Besides, he might already know it's us."
"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Lars sighed. "Maybe we can still rig something up?"
"Like what?" Jun asked, amused.